Print

Author Topic: The angel and demon of us(this is interesting)  (Read 2865 times)

« on: July 10, 2001, 09:55:04 PM »
let's see if that'll grab people's attention.Aywhays,Who's the nicest on the board to you and who's the meanest?Let's not star a flameware people,this is just my curriosity...
nice:mvanme1035(he's my best freind)
Roy Koopa
Marioandlink
Princess_Peach_Toadstool
mean:$$Wario$$
the rest of you are REALLY nice too,so don't feel down,you're all cool.And don't forget canidate Marionut#1,vote for him!Here's why I say who's the nicest:
mvanme1035-he's my best friend as stated above
Roy koopa-he's nice and he helped me on my first question appon arrivig at the message board.
MarioandLink-he's also nice and all of his responces, unlike many are all nice and/or funny(the idiot dance;)
Princess_Peach_Toadstool-She,doing this time of insults and bad mouthing from $$Wario$$,She stays cheery with her topics,cheers to all!!

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2001, 03:50:11 AM »
what about me the peace keeper?

"I''ll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

Edited by - ParaTroppaCaption on 7/11/2001 5:41:40 AM
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2001, 06:33:56 AM »
I'm really honerd.

Quote:I like other Nintendo charecters,But the Bros. are the best.-RoyKoopa(But Link rules,too)
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2001, 06:39:49 AM »
actually now that I think of it, aside from $$Wario$$ there is no "demon" group of people here. Everyone here is nice and freindly, thats why i like this place.

"I''ll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

Edited by - ParaTroppaCaption on 7/11/2001 5:40:53 AM
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2001, 09:21:50 AM »
I agree.

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2001, 09:39:34 AM »
I also agree.  :)

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2001, 01:52:51 PM »
I like everybody (well almost) here so far. But I guess as far as nicest I'd have to say Princess_Peach_Toadstool. She's the one who invited me here.. and I kinda like this board. The meanest is definitely that Wario guy. The second I got here he was being so rude! I'm glad he says he's leaving.

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2001, 04:25:35 PM »
Coolest person-Roy koopa
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2001, 06:07:14 PM »
he says alot of things Daisy

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

Print