Print

Author Topic: Newz to y'all!  (Read 2503 times)

« on: August 14, 2001, 05:23:31 PM »
Well, last month I think it was, they had a Kids WB marathon, and played 3 episodes of the Mario cartoon.   Also, thot yad like ta know that Mario 3 and Mario World are being remade for GBA!  BTW: Does anyone know where I can view movies, or sounds from the Mario cartoons, specifically SMBSS, TAOSMB3, and SMW!

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2001, 05:30:12 PM »
WARNING!! Spoilers below!

-
--
---
----
-----
------
-----
----
---
--
-

No they didnt, hes lieing.
Thought you'd like to know:  every one knows Super mario Advance 2 is SMW, and SMB3 is going to be Super Mario Advance 3.

Edited by - $$Wario$$ on 8/14/2001 4:31:50 PM

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2001, 04:38:05 PM »
Lying?  My a**!  I didn't see them, but my friend told me that sometime they had 3 episodes in some kind of Marathon!  Why would I lie?  I'd love to see those toons 'gain!

As for the remakes, you are wrong!  Either that or Nintendo changed their plans.  WHy make an Advance sequel when you can just show those games?  In "Nintendo Power Advance" they specifically show in the "Coming Soon" section: Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, and Yoshi's Story!

So HA!

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2001, 08:20:08 PM »
Your friend could be lying and yes everyone knew about the SMW and SMB3 remake

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2001, 10:23:42 PM »
Skip...

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...

Edited by - Roy Koopa on 8/15/2001 9:26:42 PM
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2001, 10:23:53 PM »
I really don't think the Mario toons were shown on Kids WB strickly because the WB doesn't hold the rights to them.  If they were to pop up anywhere, it would be Toon Disney.  Disney has aqquired many DIC cartoons.

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...

Edited by - Roy Koopa on 8/15/2001 9:32:10 PM
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2001, 07:53:33 AM »
Oh for crying out loud, Todd. Most Kids WB shows are really crappy. Besides, I know a lot of kids who wouldn't want to watch Mario. If they saw it, they woould flip to a different channel.

BTW, one day, 2 years ago, I saw Mario 3 on a show called Cloud 9 on Fox Family. That was the only time I saw it. Oh well.....

------------------------------
The Game Master.

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2001, 08:18:56 AM »
I saw that too!(Btw:Cloud 9 was on the PAX channel.)

If Mother Nature gives you lemons,make lemonade then pour it down her shirt because you wanted limes to begin with.
If Mother Nature gives you lemons,make lemonade then pour it down her shirt because you wanted limes to begin with.

Print