Print

Author Topic: IDEA!  (Read 1694 times)

« on: April 22, 2002, 08:37:07 PM »
In Super Mario X (aka sunshine) There could be Yoshi raising. Just like choi raising from sonic adventure 2. You could raise them to be good or evil. And they can be different colors and stuff.
Thats a gay idea! Gay means happy!!!
I need some sleep!

Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz
Sig...

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2002, 10:49:39 AM »
Am I a loser or what?
Sig...

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2002, 10:56:08 AM »
Super Mario X is a false advertisement. If you go to IGN.com, they say that Nintendo was just testing some new features of their site and they used a fake name during the tests to see if it worked...

"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2002, 10:57:03 AM »
That is a good idea though... It could be incorporated into Super Mario Sunshine (which is the definite name of the game...)

"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2002, 01:52:14 PM »
first it's choas
second
yeah, that'd be pretty cool, but wouldn't it take off of sonic too much?
why play it if it's just the same?

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

Print