Print

Author Topic: Forming a Clan  (Read 5134 times)

« on: March 16, 2002, 12:14:25 AM »
I would like to form an RPG Fungi Forum Battle thing Clan. Basically, their enemy is my enemy, and vice versa. By joining together, we increase our strength. Should anyone wish to join the clan, all I ask is:
1)That you visit the forum at least once every two days or so.
2)That you remain faithful to the members of the Clan.
3)That you stand by your comrades in every battle, unless they want a duel alone.

If you match these characteristics, then just reply.

I AM DARK LINK AND SOON I WILL RULE THE LAND OF HYRULE, AND THEN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!
I AM DARK LINK AND SOON I WILL RULE THE LAND OF HYRULE, AND THEN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2002, 12:20:59 AM »
Is this for the one I made,or for yours?

Please Join the Battle RPG in Genral Chat!And when you do join don''t forget to buy Items in the RPG Battle Shop!Thanks!
Super ClownMan Skate on: 0-/<):
and for everyone else that''''s gone: I''''m very dissapointed that you had to leave :(

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2002, 01:01:59 PM »
I'll join the clan.

It is a battle not fought on a battle ground, or in a distant country. it is not fought in a laboratory, or in the skies above afghanistan. It is fought in our own minds and hearts.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2002, 09:43:33 AM »
OK, screech, post your name and stats. I, by the way, am none other than DARK LINK. I'll post my stats shortly. Min-T, We need to standardize this whole thing, at least for now. Otherwise it could spin out of control. So how about this:
You have 300 points to spend over:
Speed
Attack
 Magic Attack
Defense
 Magic Defense

The stats are to be used more as a guidline than as an actual calculated thing. for example: Well, if that attack took twenty, then since my attack power is twice as much, mine should take forty.
When starting a battle, one must say where the fight will be, and who will fight on his behalf. OK?

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2002, 09:49:40 AM »
Huh??? You're confusing me Dark Link!!! I don't get it!!!

Please Join the Battle RPG in Genral Chat!And when you do join don''t forget to buy Items in the RPG Battle Shop!Thanks!
and for everyone else that''''s gone: I''''m very dissapointed that you had to leave :(

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2002, 11:11:55 AM »
ya know what? forget it.

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2002, 11:31:12 AM »
If you want to join my Battle RPG read ALL the rules and post your Profile in that Topic.

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2002, 06:40:56 PM »
How about this? YOUR version of battle will be in the General Talk. MY vesion of battle will be in the Story Boards section.

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2002, 06:46:03 PM »
I'll join too.

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2002, 03:11:09 PM »
i wold like to join yor clan dark link my frand skreech told me about the stats so hear are my stats
speed50
attack80
defense85
magicattack
magic defense85
the only thang i need to now is how to fight

Edited by - milik on 3/18/2002 9:41:08 PM
jake langford

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2002, 03:13:00 PM »
HAY

SCREECH

by guys

Edited by - milik on 3/18/2002 2:55:48 PM
jake langford

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2002, 04:53:57 PM »
IS THER A WAY TO HIGHER YOUR PERSINS STATS
jake langford

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2002, 05:07:24 PM »
Why yes, after you win a battle, for every one person you fought against, you get 10 exp. points if they had 300, 20 exp points if they had 310, ect.

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2002, 05:18:11 PM »
SOO DARK LINK DOS THAT MEAN THAT IM IN THE SHADOW CLAN
jake langford

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2002, 04:50:29 PM »
I'm Kamon!
You have 300 points to spend over:
Speed:70
Attack:50
Magic Attack:60
Defense:60
Magic Defense:60

Am I in?
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

Print