Print

Author Topic: I was wondering.....  (Read 2401 times)

« on: August 07, 2003, 09:04:23 PM »
Hello once again, Matrin here to pose a question. I am, as most probably can tell, a "newbie" to this forum. In fact my friend Screech introduced it to me today. Anyways back on topic I was wondering, would any of you enjoy reading a story (fanfic) in which Peach takes the role of Mario, and saves "him" from Bowser. Also notify me if this has already been done, thanks  for your input and I hope you all voice your opinions.
Thanks alot!!!

" I think therefore I am.... I think...."

Edited by - Matrin27 on 8/7/2003 8:06:42 PM

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 09:06:15 PM »
You can capitalize and punctuate so...go for it! :)

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2003, 09:09:00 PM »
Wow that was fast thanks alot Lizard Dude!!

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 11:05:46 PM »
Ok I'm going to go ahead and post a small taste of the story (everything I have written thus far "not much!!") so here goes I would appreciate all criticism positive or negative in regards to this story.
Thanks alot!!

Tidbit

Dark, dank, dreary all of these words described his surroundings. What an awful day, he would never live this down. Aside from the fact that he had been careless enough to be captured, he now remembered that he had a "date" with Peach tonight. He glanced around, shackles lined the walls of the room, also there was a crack in the ceiling through which a single drop of water fell, constantly, to the floor. This plus his brother's increasingly loud snoring was driving him to the edge. Early that day Luigi had asked Mario to go for a walk with him. So off they went, Mushroom Way was the decided upon subject of today's sojourn. It was, decidedly, awe-inspiringly beautiful. Flowers were at the apex of their bloom, butterflies were at the height of their lives. Yes, this was a great idea. Or, it had been Mario thought glumly, right up untill.....

There I got it out I realize that this reeks of 'amateur' (I'm not even sure that's how you spell it.) but I figured I might as well contribute read away!!

Thanks alot!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 11:31:51 PM »
Are you, by chance, a Moody Blues fan?
Are you, by chance, also a member of the Gamingforce forums?

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2003, 11:33:02 AM »
I think that was a very good story...matrin...i think you know who i am any way keep up the good work.

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2003, 10:04:24 PM »
Sounds good. Continue.

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2003, 02:18:24 PM »
matrin doesn't have internet at his house, mostly he bums it off of me and screech, so it will probably be awhile

The penguins will take us all away!! So says Boss AKA: Tonfa

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2003, 03:52:44 PM »
Hello!! Well I guess that means I should write it... However I had been hoping that more people would respond, to measure the pro's and con's a little better. Oh well... I thank those of you who did reply, your response was very encouraging. As to C.W. no I have not heard of that forum (or whatever the context is supposed to imply), however I have heard of the "Moody Blues", or at least a band that I have heard that has that name. If you are referring to the way I type, I appoligize I try to type intelligently (without using a thesaurus) so that I may be understood. Thank you all!!

Edited by - matrin27 on 8/14/2003 8:13:12 AM

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2003, 09:15:16 AM »
Bizarre. I can just see peach beating bowser over the head with a frying pan while mario looks on.
cool story. Keep writing and I MIGHT not inflict you with the nerd's curse of laziness.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print