Print

Author Topic: Lady Bow & Ribbon's Christmas Special  (Read 1968 times)

« on: December 17, 2003, 04:57:48 PM »
Today's Decemeber ya know, that? I'm gonna make a 2 differents stories of their christmas special and freaturing too. Like adventures, meeting,  saving christmas and a world. Well I guess the family and guardians of the boos can join chirstmas from now, at on, at least their pretty nice not evil. Now Mario and friends was there too with mushroom people. So I'm ready to begin to create a story and I'll good luck.

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 12/18/2003 12:49:58 PM

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2003, 03:58:51 PM »
   Christmas comes to the Haunted Kingdom
                  Part 1

Santa: Oh-oh-oh! Rudolph faster and get going we got a whole planet to come over for only few hours to do it. Is a good thing my christmas list is computerized or I'll never get the job done on time. Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!

Herbert: Ha, there you go Ribbon. Your very own snow enemies to practice fighting to teach a lesson.

Lady Bow: Ribbon where are you?

Ribbon: Here I am Mommy, Daddy, and Aunt Bell. Megaaa Punnch! Yes, all attack is super effective.

Lady Bow: Good work sweetie, you train so strongly as well. Come on Herbert, let's take into a snow sleigh ride.

Lady Bell: All right have fun Sister Bow, you too ya'll.

Herbert: All aboard for Boo's family express.

Ribbon: Here we go!

Once again in danger Tubba Blubba was walking by himself, singing, and looking for those boos to munch 'em up.

Tubba Blubba: Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way, Oh what it is to chomp to eat the boos everyday. Hey, I think I heard something, is someone over the next hill. Mm-hmm, is those yummy boos, and now I'll be perfect time to chomp 'em. Come to of think of it, anytime to perfect time if I'll munch 'em. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Ribbon: Yahooo!

Lady Bow: Some ride huh Ribbon?

Ribbon: Yeah, at least I'll try to learn fast to train Mom.

Tubba Blubba: You ain't seeing nothing yet!

Lady Bow: (Gasp) Is Tubba Blubba!

Herbert: Hang on, I'm putting to this here sleigh into warp speed.

Tubba Blubba: Down the hill in that through that bump, look out so here I come.

They been chasing by Tubba Blubba!

Lady Bow: Herbert look out!

Herbert: Uh-oh, End of the line!

All: Whooooaaa!

Ribbon: Man, I can't believe Tubba Blubba's right behind this. Why did he just give up already. We gotta teach 'em a lesson.

Lady Bow: Your right, we got to think of something to stop 'em.

Herbert: Wait were in luck, is the emergency power item case. Ooh is empty!

Tubba Blubba: Looking for these? So prepare to be chomp munchie boos.

Ribbon: Then if ya don't wanna give back our power items, but we go plenty of snowballs.

Lady Bow, Ribbon, and Herbert was making snowballs to throw attack on Tubba Blubba.

Tubba Blubba: Oh, Ooo,Ow,Oh,Mmhh,Ow! So you wanna play rough eh? So how 'bout this. Huh, why if it doesn't working?

Lady Bow: Too bad you just throw a mistake for the effective of items. So now is time to get rid of to stop you.

Tubba Blubba: Oh no, I've done the wrong one. I gotta get outta here before the tryed to stop me.

Ribbon: Oh no you won't! Power item "Thunder Bolt!"

Tubba Blubba: Aaahhhhh! You'll pay for you mashmallow creep. Huh?

Lady Bow: Yoo-Ooh? "Fan Smack"

Tubba Blubba: Oooohhh!

Lady Bow: You wouldn't realize to giving up don't you? Just look over there?

Herbert: Huge rollin snow coming up!

Tubba Blubba: Yaaahhhh!

Lady Bow: So Long!

Ribbon: (Teasing to stick her tounge) Hmmm, Have a nice snowing you freaky possum reptile.

Once again, Santa was still flying a sleigh by reindeer to keep on going. When suddenly, Tubba Blubba was running when done it to them by stomping when their gonna be crash landed to goes by the haunted place.

Santa: Pick up the pace faster, faster comment faster before we behind schedule.

(Stomping) (Reindeer neighing)

Santa: Whoooa, Whooa, Whooa!

Next story to continue!

Shawne Vinson

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2003, 04:21:30 PM »
THis should be in the Story Boards Section along with every other Lady Bow story you've made.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2003, 06:02:44 PM »
Who cares? It involves santa and stories are coo', last year My parents bought me a present labeled "from santa". As long as they think i believe in him i get extra presents.

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2003, 07:51:42 PM »
Alright, Alright, I'll go for the story board sections!

Shawne Vinson

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2003, 09:04:21 PM »
Excellent. You rule, Shawne.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Print