Print

Author Topic: A Letter from the Princess...  (Read 20619 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: June 16, 2007, 05:07:50 PM »
Peach speaks out...

Heh heh heh heh heh...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 05:19:10 PM by DavidDayton »
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 07:40:03 PM »
Peach speaks out to thank her loyal subjects buying all of her products.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 06:06:07 PM »
Awww shucks.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 01:06:47 AM »
That's... just... silly. How could they imitate her and not feel guilty? They'd better feel guilty.

I'm not sure why this upset me, as she is one of their mascots, or intellectual property...

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 07:03:34 AM »
If you buy more of her products, she may go further. ;)

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 08:51:26 AM »
I really think Nintendo.com should loosen up their swelled heads and stop bragging to everyone about how great their console is compared to the other two. Not too long ago, Sony was king and Nintendo was down on it's face; they need to remember that it could change at any moment.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 11:26:51 AM »
Nah, It's gonna stay like it is, Sony already hammered in all the nails on the coffin of their doom! Die!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 11:53:11 AM »
Uh, no. Don't count out Sony just because they've hit a slump. They know what they're doing and have the right stuff to get back on track.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 07:30:17 PM »
How sucky! Where's the enclosed jewel to help protect me?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 07:42:58 PM »
Meh. Rather bland. That's all I have to say on this.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 08:38:11 PM »
They make Peach sound like a total moron.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 08:50:24 PM »
Sony really doesn't know what it's doing.
That was a joke.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 09:55:50 PM »
Don't count out Sony just because they've hit a slump. They know what they're doing and have the right stuff to get back on track.
Were you as supportive of Nintendo during the last generation as you are now with Sony?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 10:04:24 PM »
I dunno, but I've always supported Nintendo.  As long as they have franchises like Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon, we don't really have anything to worry about.

(And my mom tried to talk me into getting a PS2, when I was about to get my first console because it had a DVD player, but I stuck with good ol' Nintendo 64 because it had MK64 and SSB, which were the two games I wanted the most back then.  To this day there are only a few PS2 games that I want to try; not enough to spend $130+, or whatever those things cost now, on)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 11:07:44 PM »
Were you as supportive of Nintendo during the last generation as you are now with Sony?

I am nuetral in terms of support. What does it matter to you guys anyway? Do you even care?

All I'm saying is that Sony isn't out yet and that Nintendo should stop sounding all high and mighty because they're back on top. I am not a huge Nintendo fanboy who hates Sony, or vice versa. And to say that "Sony doesn't know what it's doing" means that everything they did last generation was useless. Joe Blow off the streets could have said "Nintendo doesn't know what they're doing" back when it was getting pounded by Sony, which is obviously wrong since Nintendo is back on top. Just because Sony is losing now doesn't mean it'll stay that way.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 11:22:46 PM by PaperLuigi »

Print