Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2494671 times)

« Reply #10410 on: January 02, 2010, 12:53:17 AM »

NSMBW Mario is kidnapping SMAS Mario and fireballing SMB2 Luigi in the.. gut.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 12:13:09 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #10411 on: January 02, 2010, 01:22:17 AM »
That blue dino in the Chinese SMG ripoff reminds me a lot of Bob from Bubble Bobble. Did they rip him off too? He was like a Taito mascot.

Oh, cool, they're re-releasing "On the Ball" (another Taito game. Also known as "Cameltry") on the Nintendo DS as "Labyrinth"!
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #10412 on: January 04, 2010, 12:35:24 AM »
I did end up playing Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble. It lets you take screenshots so I took some but just realized I'd have to post here to avoid the mods seeing the one last thing they care about: swearing in images.

Chicks dig me

First time I've ever seen a game use the word asswipe

Neat trick

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #10413 on: January 04, 2010, 01:12:34 AM »
That first picture reminds me; I'm sorry, LD, but...I named the hero in Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Lizard Dude (nickname LD).

Though the character can't hope to be as cool as his namesake, his name at least makes reading through some character profiles a lot more fun, particularly whenever "the Dude family" is mentioned.

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #10414 on: January 04, 2010, 11:09:22 AM »

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #10415 on: January 04, 2010, 11:44:30 AM »
Someone already posted that somewhere. ^

...I think ...or maybe I'm just tired. Hell, I dunno.
Formerly quite reasonable.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #10416 on: January 05, 2010, 03:01:26 PM »
A relative of yours, Weegee?

I am a girl, and I really like Luigi. They used the name "Weegie" in the comic books that Nintendo Power did a couple of years ago, and I liked it, and that's why I use it. My brothers and I love Nintendo (especially Mario), and I have done another message board before this, and I have to say this is a lot different!

Weggie? I am not what you do to other people's underwear! I am Weegie- what Mario likes to use as Luigi's nickname! He-llo!
Sorry. I just had to specify what my name is. I hope you understand. :)

: Pihrana plant, a very agile plant, dances around DK with relative ease. DK looks around him as he jumps, rolls, and bites. Warily, DK yawns and covers his mouth, waiting for Pihrana to make his move.
Suddenly, Pihrana jumps, opening his mouth to take a big chunk out of DK. Attempting to pick something out of his ear, DK uses his weak hand to catch Pihrana in the air by his stem, swing him like a lasso, and throw him into the lake about 10 miles away.:
Is it that hard? DK has so much more advantage!

I think Bush isn't to blame because of all of this. If this was so perfectly planned out like people say it was, then it would have taken an incredibly long time to train and find out stuff, maybe even before Bush was thinking about the Presidency.

I have to go with Daisy. If Peach can fight like she can in SSBM, then just think of what Daisy can do! Plus, Mario is in Peach's kingdom, and Daisy is all the way in... um... whatever her land is called, so it's not like she could have readily fought in SMB2 or SMRPG. So there! Daisy all the way!!

I think Garfield is the only comic that can be funny every time it's out. It's fun for the whole family!
She was supposedly in 11th grade back in 2001. I want to doubt that.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #10417 on: January 05, 2010, 03:32:04 PM »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #10418 on: January 05, 2010, 04:39:02 PM »
LD, that game looks ill as [dukar], cuz. Best dialogue since sliced bread.
every

« Reply #10419 on: January 05, 2010, 04:45:27 PM »
A relative of yours, Weegee?

To be brief...

Luigi is inferior to Mario in every conceivable way, Garfield is only funny once in a blue moon, I'm more partial to Peach than Daisy, and anyone who can't identify Sarasaland is no relative of mine.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #10420 on: January 05, 2010, 06:55:44 PM »
I still like Garfield.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10421 on: January 10, 2010, 08:30:01 AM »
It's tolerable. At least it doesn't do illustrated children's joke book jokes like half of everything else on my comics page.

ShadowBrain's Intermittent Stuff Roundup: "Happy Belated New Year, Here's Some Pictures" Edition

"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #10422 on: January 10, 2010, 08:46:46 AM »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #10423 on: January 10, 2010, 03:53:13 PM »
o_o
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #10424 on: January 10, 2010, 04:04:31 PM »
That reminds me of when I was on MystCommunity and a member called Bastiko Pradhana used to post all the time. He'd always post one minute after I did. So I pointed this image out to him (attached) and he got quite red-faced.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print