Print

Author Topic: SSBB: Yoshi's Island stage  (Read 10342 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2007, 11:26:39 AM »
Or if you play Pikachu and fry everybody on the top tier, and then have them chase you in circles when they get mad.

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2007, 03:15:11 PM »
Whenever I play on that stage (usually because of Random), I just stand on the little platform in the bottom right in order to quickly determine the victor.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2007, 03:19:40 PM »
You could turn it off in the Random Stage select option...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2007, 03:22:08 PM »
I prefer to live... dangerously.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2007, 12:22:08 AM »
My favorite event match is in Hyrule Temple, though. Well, one of my two favorites. I believe I'm referring to Fire Emblem Pride. It's very cool to be able to repeatedly ram someone into the tunnels at the bottom and watch them rack up massive damage. It's also cool to be able to be damaged massively and still be ready for more. Also it's fun to go/send someone flying into the upper reaches of the stage and come back down to be smacked harder.
That was a joke.

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2007, 05:33:33 PM »
If someone remixes Flower Garden from YI I will freak out with happiness.

Which song is Flower Garden? (I probably know which one it is, but am not aware of actual names..)

A couple of my favorite songs from YI are the song heard when fighting some of the halfway bosses (like in world 1-4, or Prince Froggy's fort) and the one first heard in World 1-5 (and in other such levels, like the later skiing level). YI was full of awesome music, though. :D
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2007, 05:48:44 PM »
1-5 is the Donut Lifts one, right? I'd flip if that got orchestrated and remixed for SSBB... Like, flip a burger or a coin or something.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2007, 09:29:24 PM »
Flower Garden is the main overworld theme with the thumping beat and catchy groove. And sweet bassline.
That was a joke.

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2007, 03:10:03 AM »
I thought Overworld was the main overworld theme. But yes, Flower Garden is the superior YI song. That includes you, Athletic theme.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2007, 11:52:27 AM »
I just remembered how great the Underground theme was, also. Not so suitable for Smashing though.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2007, 10:10:32 AM »
Yeah, that Flower Garden/YI is definitely infectious (search "2001 Elastic New Year" on www.ocremix.org for an awesome remix).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2007, 10:26:12 PM »
(search "2001 Elastic New Year" on www.ocremix.org for an awesome remix)
Here it is.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2007, 12:51:06 AM »
Decent remix, but not groovy enough for me. Needs major thump like http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR00629/
That was a joke.

Print