Print

Author Topic: SSBB: Bowser's Final Smash  (Read 12336 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: July 04, 2007, 01:26:23 AM »

After unveiling Bowser just yesterday, Smash Bros. DOJO!! comes right back today with info on Bowser's Final Smash. By picking up a Smash Ball, Bowser transforms into Giga Bowser! You'll be able to control the bigger and badder version of Bowser for a short time.

Link: Smash Bros. DOJO!!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 01:29:20 AM by Deezer »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 07:04:09 AM »
I already checked it earlier. I think my jaw fell off due to the sheer amount of awesome in that update.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 08:26:56 AM »
At last! This definitely looks exciting.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 08:50:15 AM »
Definitely a neat update. I wonder if they'll keep Giga Bowser's B moves intact with the Melee counterpart.

I'm also glad to see that Zelda's fair and bair are returning. Easily her most redeeming move.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 09:51:38 AM »
At last!  No AR required!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 11:11:59 AM »

Did anyone notice Mario's position in this screen? I'm sure that means the dodge move is back.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 11:20:34 AM »
I like how the image of the terrifying Giga Bowser attacking everyone bluntly contradicts the whole happy, whimsical persona of the Yoshi stage in that screenshot.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 11:23:35 AM by NintendoExpert89 »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 11:36:01 AM »
It seems like Giga Bowser would be rather hard to control due to his size.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2007, 02:15:52 PM »
Now, what happens if the real Giga Bowser picks up a Smash Ball, I wonder?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 02:22:39 PM »
With this, I'm expecting to see Ganondorf transform into Ganon.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2007, 04:56:12 PM »
^ Now you're talkin'!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2007, 07:47:28 PM »
Seeing this makes me anticpate the unveiling of the other Final Smashes even more. Wario could have the "explosion" from the E3 movie, Sonic (if he's in SSBB) could transform into his Super Form, Captain Falcon could run over people in the Blue Falcon... the possibilities are endless.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2007, 11:21:26 PM »
^I'd thought his "sonic wind" would be it.

ahh, I hope he can still preform the whirling fortress move. oh, the anticipation!

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2007, 03:45:59 AM »
Yeah, that could make quite the special move too...

On another note, is it probable that Giga will retain the side-effects to his moves? I seem to remember one of his moves freezing the opponent, for example...
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2007, 03:58:59 AM »
Forward Smash explodes, Whirling Fortress freezes (I think), Bowser Bomb or maybe that and downward smash creates earthquakes, and fire breath is like, on fire. You know what I mean.
Hmmmmmmm... Pichu's Final Smash should just turn him into Pikachu for a short time. The rawest of deals, right there. That, or an uber powerful insta-death attack. It can't be anywhere in between.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print