Print

Author Topic: SSBB: Bowser's Final Smash  (Read 12405 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2007, 08:12:18 AM »
Whereas Pikachu had Volt Tackle, Pichu should have Zap Cannon.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2007, 10:07:00 AM »
This is, of course, assuming Pichu's even in the game. I know that no matter what the fighter, getting rid of someone would be a step backwards, but Pichu should never have been in Melee in the first place.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2007, 01:31:39 PM »
I'll say it again, Pichu is meant to be the weakest so you can beat your friends with him and embarrass them. That's why my newest Melee goal is: get good at using Pichu.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2007, 01:58:12 PM »
If Pichu and Pikachu are in Brawl, that would let Raichu sneak in without us knowing! He'd be a stronger, yet slower version of Pikachu! And Jigglypuff's final smash would be that sleeping melody move, except it would go all about the field, setting everyone else asleep! But, even when they get hit they still won't wake up! It would be ten seconds before they do wake up, so you must rack up alot of damage!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2007, 03:59:48 PM »
And Jiggs should whip out that microphone/marker while using it, for teh funniez.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2007, 04:48:42 PM »
If Pichu and Pikachu are in Brawl, that would let Raichu sneak in without us knowing!
"Us" being...? Oh... never mind.
Not to sound horrendously picky, but I wouldn't be too happy if any references to the anime that strong got in (well, the voices, of course, are okay). If a person from the series were to make it in, it would HAVE to be Red, not Ash. Red, as he was in generation II, at that--13 or 14 years old, and merciless. I don't think this is all that likely, to be honest.
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2007, 04:57:05 PM »
I hope they use the 4Kids voice clips for as much of the Pokemon as possible (especially Jigglypuff, and other pokemon from the first three gens that had English voice actors)  I hate 4Kids dubbing, but they actually did a pretty good job with the voices for the Pokemon anime.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2007, 11:04:07 PM »
I mean "Us" as in all of FF.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2007, 11:11:21 PM »
You're saying I wouldn't notice if Raichu were on my select a character menu? What do you mean by "without us noticing"?
It's YOUR problem!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2007, 11:16:53 PM »
I hope they use the 4Kids voice clips for as much of the Pokemon as possible
Not happening.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2007, 11:37:41 PM »
With this, I'm expecting to see Ganondorf transform into Ganon.

Wait, what's the difference?

* Area 64  has never played a Zelda game in his whole life.

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2007, 11:54:08 PM »
Wait, the Pokemon are going to have different voices?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2007, 11:58:18 PM »
I would not count on that, LD.
Ganondorf: The man, the only man born in the Gerudo tribe of thieves in 100 years (don't ask), their king, who sought the Triforce and now holds the Triforce of Power. Not all that polite.
Ganon: The pig demon, the only pig demon transformed from a man in a probably large amount of years (it was the Triforce), the King of Evil, who now holds the Triforce of Power. No more polite than he was as Ganondorf.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2007, 01:05:28 AM »
Ganondorf didn't show up until the fifth Zelda, OoT. Before that it was straight up Ganon, the giant pig.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2007, 01:45:02 AM »
Of course I know that. It's just generally accepted, time line-chronologically speaking, that Ocarina of Time was the first game (The Minish Cap has no mention of the Triforce, but it does reference a green-garbed hero who looked like a Link, though this hero's deeds were never documented in a Zelda game so... well, whatever). It shows how Ganondorf got the Triforce of Power and became a spiteful pig who would torment Links and Zeldas in the centuries thereafter.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 01:48:14 AM by Bird Person »
It's YOUR problem!

Print