Print

Author Topic: Two Cows  (Read 10413 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« on: February 29, 2008, 11:14:46 PM »
Yes, it's the "you have two cows" jokes. If you feel like making some up, or you've heard one before that's pretty good, just post them here (some videogame related ones to get you started: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/You_have_two_cows/24).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 06:51:18 PM »
The "you have two cows" setup trains us to prefer economic systems that favor the upper classes. If I have two cows, of course I'm not going to want to let the government have any of my milk. But if it's actually that there's one person who has two hundred cows that they inherited from their grandparents, and I'm one of the 99 people who has no cows and works for the cow owner and I'm not paid enough to buy the milk that I spend all day milking, then I'm gonna have a different perspective.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 07:56:32 AM »
Wow, I could've sworn this thread had more posts than this.

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 08:58:22 PM »
Same, maybe there was a similar one?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 12:15:17 AM »
You have two threads
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 07:42:24 AM »
Search results say otherwise, even though I know for a fact I once roasted a bunch of people with a two-cows themed post way back when.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 02:39:33 PM »
Hope you weren't using the ones from the page you linked, by god, those are awful

"This happened in this game!"

[APPLAUSE]
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 02:57:40 PM »
Yeah, I wasn't a huge fan of the method there. I prefer the ones that actually begin with, "You have two cows" and didn't strive to put two cows in the place of the protagonist of every medium.
I'm a horrible person.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2016, 06:08:44 PM »
Hope you weren't using the ones from the page you linked, by god, those are awful

"This happened in this game!"

[APPLAUSE]

Heavens no, they were member specific. Did one for myself, too, just to even the playing field.

Print