Print

Author Topic: Post Your Brawl Pics Here!  (Read 189604 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2008, 04:40:43 PM »
Why on Earth didn't you include "Lord, Wash Your Hands!" in the main set? I thought that one was great!

...I really need to get to work making hilarious pictures. So far, all I have is a picture of Giga Bowser doing a Superman impression.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2008, 05:36:12 PM »
That was a joke.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2008, 08:29:01 PM »
Look at these pics of when a character hits the screen: http://ikusaba.ifdef.jp/clash/index.htm
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2008, 11:32:58 PM »
Look at these pics of when a character hits the screen: http://ikusaba.ifdef.jp/clash/index.htm
*bursts out laughing* That's so awesome! Pikachu and Squirtle seem to enjoy it. Zero Suit Samus looks like a demon. DK looks like the computer just ate his research paper. Wolf, Ike, and Snake are by far the best. Game & Watch is just surreal. Wario doesn't seem like he cares. Can't figure out who that is to the right of Captain Falcon though.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2008, 12:33:20 AM »
*bursts out laughing* That's so awesome! Pikachu and Squirtle seem to enjoy it. Zero Suit Samus looks like a demon. DK looks like the computer just ate his research paper. Wolf, Ike, and Snake are by far the best. Game & Watch is just surreal. Wario doesn't seem like he cares. Can't figure out who that is to the right of Captain Falcon though.

The filename says "falcon2", suggesting it's an extreme closeup of him. o_O Why they gave him eye textures, however, is beyond me.

I like Wolf's, Ike's, Dedede's, Ivysaur's, Charizard's, Mario's and Ganondorf's. Peach's almost looks like she's happy...
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2008, 07:25:38 AM »
yeah, its just a VERY close-up of CF
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2008, 09:52:42 AM »
I can't stop laughing at Zero Suit Samus. She's clearly not happy. I also like Ivysaur and Olimar and Luigi.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2008, 01:28:22 PM »
Wario's expression is totally the best.
That was a joke.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2008, 02:42:49 PM »
Lucario looks ticked!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #114 on: April 01, 2008, 05:26:11 PM »
The R.O.B. has cool eyes when it hits the screen.
Ditto used Machop!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2008, 05:50:44 PM »
Who doesn't already know the full roster? Even then, who is honestly concerned about "spoilers" concerning hidden characters? Especially in a thread with screenshots of them? I'll just go now:

R.OB.'s in, Wolf's in, Wind Waker-based Toon Link's in, Lucario's in, Snake and Sonic are hidden, Jigglypuff's in, Captain Falcon's in, Luigi's in, Ness's in, Marth's in, Mr. Game & Watch's in, Ganondorf's in, and Falco's in.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2008, 11:24:43 PM »
Who doesn't already know the full roster? Even then, who is honestly concerned about "spoilers" concerning hidden characters? Especially in a thread with screenshots of them? I'll just go now:

R.OB.'s in, Wolf's in, Wind Waker-based Toon Link's in, Lucario's in, Snake and Sonic are hidden, Jigglypuff's in, Captain Falcon's in, Luigi's in, Ness's in, Marth's in, Mr. Game & Watch's in, Ganondorf's in, and Falco's in.

Wouldn't that be "Ness' ", not 'Ness's"? Falco freaks me out there. Also, not to sound rude to any of the girls here but, don't Zero Suit Samus' boobs bounce as they hit the screen? Pretty sure I saw it once. I do not like the direction they took her after Zero Mission.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2008, 11:40:34 PM »
No, because "Ness' " is possessive. "Ness's" is a contraction of "Ness is".
Also, I think "Ness's" would be a proper American English possessive as well.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2008, 12:08:15 AM »

PK Trip!

Racist Pikmin

Don't you walk up to me like I don't know my contractions, punk.

I'm an ordinary guy...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2008, 03:58:46 PM »

Wario bit Bowser on the nose!

Why wasn't he playable??

Toon Link got the Trophy!

Peach gives Waluigi a leg up.

The Jigglypillow! .. or the Pillowpuff!

How MrGW stays so thin..

*insert Iron Chef joke here*
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 04:00:24 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print