Print

Author Topic: All right, That's IT!!  (Read 8721 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: August 22, 2003, 06:37:17 PM »
Look, folks of TMK, we are SICK of sadib100. He just posts stupid replies to our threads.
We have made at least 4 or 5 threads trying to get rid of him. He is 11, and he says disgusting things. We are all sick of him. I REALLY hope that the mods do something about this. Everyone is tired of him. We are tired of nobody doing anything about this. But when we ban him he will make a new account and wreak havoc once again. Everyone has had there share of complaints about him but nobody will ban him. I know he will post something stupid about this thread and Sapphira will have to edit it again. Him cussing, etc. I hope something is done about this.

Deezer, he has even tried forge your name in the chatroom, sir.

sadib100, you blew your chance for me.

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2003, 06:50:14 PM »
Yep, we're ALL sick of it. You've seen what he's done in these past few weeks you've been here.  Now imagine having to deal with it for *5* months...  And I haven't even *been* here *nearly* the length of time most of the current regular posters here have... *shudder*

"I REALLY hope that the mods do something about this."
--Sorry, believe me, I would if I could... but only admins (Deezer) can do that...  Deezer banned him once before, but you can see how much that stopped him...  :(
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2003, 07:01:44 PM »
I wasn't trying to forge Deezer's name, let me explain. When you banned me a few days ago I was trying to use another nickname and whatever I chose you banned me, then I chose Deezer, but it needed a password so I couldn't sign on. After that I quit, and Mariotendo unbanned me.

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2003, 08:34:31 PM »
No, sadib100, I did not ban you. I haven't banned anyone yet at the chatroom. I did NOT ban you.

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2003, 08:34:31 PM »
No, sadib100, I did not ban you. I haven't banned anyone yet at the chatroom. I did NOT ban you.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2003, 08:38:58 PM »
I'm not sick of it.  I just don't care what he posts.  So stop assuming I agree with anyone!!!  AAAGGHH!!!

Relish is at your command!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2003, 08:42:23 PM »
It was a generalization, Markio. Majority of us ARE sick of it...

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2003, 09:16:36 PM »
ive been trying to tell you people this since he became sadib!  >:-(

When Bart watches Itchy & Scratchy, how does he know he''s watching a cartoon and not real animals?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2003, 09:50:18 PM »
 I'm not nearly as sick of "*kills So and so*" as I am of all of these topics. Seriously now, please just stick to one.

While I haven't been checking out every topic, I haven't noticed Marioguy acting up, all that much, in the forums.

As I said before, his actions in the chat room are not to be punished here on the forums.

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2003, 09:56:26 PM »
Yay! Im sick and tired of Meowrio's and Trainman's spamming threads! Aye curamba!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2003, 09:22:39 AM »
Yes, that's another thing that's been annoying me... all these "Ban marioguy/sadib100" threads.  For crying out loud, I made one a LOOONG time ago, already.  The point was made. We don't NEED ANYMORE THREADS LIKE THIS...! If you want to talk about it, then go to my "Banning..." thread in Site Discussion.

There is absolutely NO need to create new threads on the EXACT same topic. Not only is it redundant and completely unnecessary, but it's also annoying, old, and now just spam.  For the love of Pete, please STOP THE MADNESS, PEOPLE!!! x_x

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/23/2003 11:16:57 AM

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2003, 10:14:48 AM »
Let's just ban Meowrio and Trainman because they're doing all the trouble.

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2003, 10:27:46 AM »
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I agree with Black Mage.

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2003, 12:03:10 PM »
"If you want to talk about it, then go to me "Banning..." thread in Site Discussion."

Oh my goodness! Sapphira messed up on her grammar! She said "then go to me "Banning..." thread......" Wow! That must mean I'm smarter that Sapphira now! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2003, 12:16:33 PM »
It's called a typo, jon. >:P
I don't make grammatical mistakes...ever...almost...

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/23/2003 11:17:50 AM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2003, 07:33:25 PM »
I am very sorry for posting these threads. After I realized that I was getting bashed by a few people about doing this, I will stop.

Also, no more chatroom threads.

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2003, 09:20:24 AM »
That also goes for Meowrio too.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2003, 02:42:33 PM »
Ahem sadib100, you should be one to talk about people being mad at someone. You have more enemies than can be counted as of now. Did it ever occurr to you to just apologise for your immature actions? Probably not because you're so stubborn. Listen, it can't be you against the world, so just give up.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2003, 05:55:15 PM »
You know what I think sadib100? I think you need to shut your mouth up! You're the one causing the trouble to all of us and you blame it on us! We already apoligized for the threads. RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2003, 06:36:57 PM »
I already said my sorry's on another thread sadib100! Everyone makes mistakes, as we're only human. But then I'm not sure about you. You're probably some sort of daemon. And you haven't apologised once you jerk! I've met a lot of people in my life, but you're obviouslly one of the meanest I've encountered.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2003, 07:53:55 PM »
That's funny, I always agree with Black Mage, too!

And Sapphira, the "e" key isn't anywhere near the "y" key, so I think your error was more of a "braino" than a typo.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2003, 08:19:25 PM »
I have no idea about what any of you are talking about.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2003, 03:38:13 PM »
"And Sapphira, the "e" key isn't anywhere near the "y" key, so I think your error was more of a "braino" than a typo."

--Well >:P.  No, it IS a typo. I sometimes I accidently start typing the wrong word if I'm accustomed to typing another similar word. For example, when typing Dairy King's name, I often start to type Daisy, out of sheer habit from typing it a lot (considering Daisy's a main character in two of my fanfics...)The same thing goes for "me" and "my."  I type both so often enough, that I don't really even pay attention to it anymore. My fingers just kind of fall there. So nya. >:P

--------------------

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2003, 05:32:18 PM »
I'd write a fanfic but I lack the commitment qualities one needs in writing a well writen fanfic.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2003, 08:53:38 PM »
I bet I could write some fan fics if I wanted to, but I'm too lazy to do so. I'll just stick to ideas for characters in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. games. Heh-heh. Go check out somne of my beautiful ideas. I seem to have a knack for it people tell me. :D

= = = = = = =

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2003, 09:07:18 PM »
I'm posting a fanfic, a chapter a night, but it isn't "perfect".  I know how my story goes, but I'm writing the chapters without preparation.  It's called Strange Happenings.  Oh yeah, I'm bad at titles.

Why do we drink COW milk?  Who was the guy who said, "I think I''ll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze ''em!"?

Edited by - Markio on 8/25/2003 8:08:19 PM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2003, 09:35:27 PM »
Alright! I finally got my Super Smash Bros. Ideas threads up! Go read them! And review them! The thread is under General Mario Chat. The title is pretty obvious.

= = = = = = =

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2003, 05:28:47 PM »
Sadib100 is a liar. I told everyone he forged Deezer's name into the chatroom, then he said he didn't know what forgery is. But while reading through some other banning threads I saw that Jon, I believe, wanted to know if Deezer was registered. Sadib100 replied with, "Yeah, he's registered because I tried to forge his name when I tried."

Now that is not EXACTLY what he said, but he did say he tried to forge Deezer's name at the chatroom.

Explain that one Sadib100.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2003, 06:41:13 PM »
I already said sorry., and yes, I'm the deamon marioguy! If you offend me in anyway you're my enemy from that point until you apologize.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2003, 06:52:19 PM »
Hmm, I trusted him when I gave him another chance when he changed his username. He blew it. Several times over. And although I also am sick of all these banning threads, they have a point - marioguy/sadib100 has done way too many offensive things to be given a third chance - I am all for this banning.

And for an even worse grammar error I made in an HONORS Language essay, read my new sig. Needless to say, I would up with a 70% in Grammar on that composition. :/

Stupid Quotes: (2nd edition)
"Cassius is actually makes the correct decisions."
~Me - in one of my -Honors- English compositions.
~I.S.~

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2003, 06:57:12 PM »
I'm not offending you, Sadib100, I'm just proving that you're a liar. You lied. Hey, YOU ARE sending viruses you jerk! Quit sending me viruses. When you sent that fake pic, it said it had viruses, and it clearly said your name: Marioguy. That's another lie.
Sadib100, have you ever read that Bible verse that has a sentence that states, "Liars go to Hell?" I think you need to read that a couple times and get it through your thick candy shell head of yours, you jerk.

Watchout folks, he can find out your e-mail address and send you viruses. He sent me one just now, and has sent me 15 viruses in the mail at the same time. Be careful!!!!!

Deezer, I hope I'm not banned for saying "Hell." It's in the Bible, c'mon.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2003, 09:52:14 PM »
"I'm not offending you, Sadib100, I'm just proving that you're a liar."

--

"I think you need to read that a couple times and get it through your thick candy shell head of yours, you jerk. "

--

I'm not saying Marioguy isn't at fault. However, I do believe, to some extent, he was provoked. Whether or not it was intentional, I will not attempt to guess, however, why can we not agree to disagree.

We don't need to like each other, but we just need to get along. Marioguy had done an excellent job maintaining a peaceful presence here. I will testify that for him.

Not to mention, I think we're all getting a little to "Ban-Crazy". Originally, it was fine. He showed no signs of relenting, but it turned out okay.

Now, this little, uh, situation here, has caused a rather large, and annoying uproar. Ban him, ban him, ban him. I've heard it a dozen times over. However, I don't think Banning is really the solution.

Marioguy, no, Sadib, I know you have it in you to stay peaceful. I've seen it. However, what you need to do when someone offends you, though, is either shrug it off, or defend yourself -- in a peaceful manner. That doesn't mean you have to be entirely nice, but try to remain tactful. That'd be a great step in the right direction.

Trainman, Meowrio, and not so much Jon, you guys just need to learn to accept that you don't like him. That's fine. However, constantly badgering him isn't going to work. I don't know about this whole E-mail Virus, and I won't call you a liar or anything, but I don't know if I believe Marioguy is behind it. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. It's not my place to say, but please, if you could both stop, I'd appreciate it.

What we need is peace. Co-existance is the key. In real life, you can't scream "Ban Him!" when you meet someone you don't like. If only it was that easy. Banning is not a good thing. It's a black mark on the community. And so, it should be a last ditch effort. So, what I'm trying to say, if both groups could give in a little, and just ignore each other when tensions arise, and hold true to maturity, than it would be better, not only for us "On-lookers", but for you guys as well.

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2003, 10:22:23 PM »
Don't your fingers get tired from typing so much?

"Plank reminds me of fresh-cut spring flowers spewn across a babbling brook with a hint of lemon." ~ Ed, from Ed, Edd, n'' Eddy.
Deezer was here.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2003, 10:28:55 PM »
Listen, I'm probably one of the most laid-back people on Earth. I hate getting into fights. I rarely ever will go after someone and pursue something. This is a big deal. I'll admit that we may have provoked him a tiny bit, but that was only after he turned back tohis old leaf. He's out of control and reallyis making the Fungi Forums a worse place. I'm sure most of us will be happier once he leaves. He has received enough chances. He blew all of them. He cannot have anymore chances. He doesn't deserve the privelege of posting here anymore.

= = = = = = =

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2003, 10:40:47 PM »
Black Mage, I still disagree with you. I know, we need to stop agging it on, but I remember giving him like 3 ONE more chances ever since I got here. I know what y'all have gone through for the past 5 through forever months he has been here. But doesn't it irritate the living heck out of you? I know, you ban him, he comes back under a different name, we don't know who he is, and all that jazz. So I understand why y'all don't want to ban him. But he is very annoying. He post disgusting things, although he is merely 11. But what made me so mad was that he turned around in the chatroom and sent a pic to me that said, "Deezer-tt. WARNING: This file contains viruses."

As I said before, the 15 viruses in the e-mail deal; I'm not pointing directly to Sadib100. It's just the right after the chatroom arguement with him, I got virus e-mail; all the same E-mail addresses from MSN: Where Sadib is. I said wasn't pointing directly at him. It is strange. That "Worm-Blaster" could have nothing to do with it since it affects newer computers. But the 15 viruses. My Norton Anti-virus picked one up in every E-mail that day.

Hmmmm..........

Edited by - Trainman on 8/27/2003 9:43:36 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2003, 10:31:53 AM »
Well said, Black Mage.

And, guys, you *can* block senders in your email account. Just simply block Marioguy's address. (I have--he sent me an inappropriate email similar in context to the line he said to me in which was the last straw. So I simply clicked "Block Sender.")

--------------------

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2003, 03:27:35 PM »
I don't know how to send viruses, but if I did I fould send one to someone I hate like Meowrio not Trainman.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2003, 03:29:28 PM »
Yeah.  There's this thing called ignoring people.  I don't mean to sound mean, but being mean to someone for being mean is just as mean.  How many means did I use?

Why do we drink COW milk?  Who was the guy who said, "I think I''ll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze ''em!"?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2003, 04:05:56 PM »
Ok, I guess I understand. But if he does something really stupid, like saying something offending to me or Meowrio, then I will say something about it.

Sadib100, why would you hate Meowrio? He has been totally laid back about this, hasent yelled at you or anything. He may have said he didn't like your posts, but a lot of people besides him have had their share of complaints about you too. I won't offend you or anything, unless you say something offending about me or Meowrio. Or someone else who doesn't need those type of posts.

Ok? Would you say that is fair enough?

Print