Print

Author Topic: All right, That's IT!!  (Read 8864 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2003, 07:33:25 PM »
I am very sorry for posting these threads. After I realized that I was getting bashed by a few people about doing this, I will stop.

Also, no more chatroom threads.

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2003, 09:20:24 AM »
That also goes for Meowrio too.

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2003, 02:42:33 PM »
Ahem sadib100, you should be one to talk about people being mad at someone. You have more enemies than can be counted as of now. Did it ever occurr to you to just apologise for your immature actions? Probably not because you're so stubborn. Listen, it can't be you against the world, so just give up.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2003, 05:55:15 PM »
You know what I think sadib100? I think you need to shut your mouth up! You're the one causing the trouble to all of us and you blame it on us! We already apoligized for the threads. RIDICULOUS!!!!!

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2003, 06:36:57 PM »
I already said my sorry's on another thread sadib100! Everyone makes mistakes, as we're only human. But then I'm not sure about you. You're probably some sort of daemon. And you haven't apologised once you jerk! I've met a lot of people in my life, but you're obviouslly one of the meanest I've encountered.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2003, 07:53:55 PM »
That's funny, I always agree with Black Mage, too!

And Sapphira, the "e" key isn't anywhere near the "y" key, so I think your error was more of a "braino" than a typo.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2003, 08:19:25 PM »
I have no idea about what any of you are talking about.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2003, 03:38:13 PM »
"And Sapphira, the "e" key isn't anywhere near the "y" key, so I think your error was more of a "braino" than a typo."

--Well >:P.  No, it IS a typo. I sometimes I accidently start typing the wrong word if I'm accustomed to typing another similar word. For example, when typing Dairy King's name, I often start to type Daisy, out of sheer habit from typing it a lot (considering Daisy's a main character in two of my fanfics...)The same thing goes for "me" and "my."  I type both so often enough, that I don't really even pay attention to it anymore. My fingers just kind of fall there. So nya. >:P

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2003, 05:32:18 PM »
I'd write a fanfic but I lack the commitment qualities one needs in writing a well writen fanfic.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2003, 08:53:38 PM »
I bet I could write some fan fics if I wanted to, but I'm too lazy to do so. I'll just stick to ideas for characters in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. games. Heh-heh. Go check out somne of my beautiful ideas. I seem to have a knack for it people tell me. :D

= = = = = = =

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2003, 09:07:18 PM »
I'm posting a fanfic, a chapter a night, but it isn't "perfect".  I know how my story goes, but I'm writing the chapters without preparation.  It's called Strange Happenings.  Oh yeah, I'm bad at titles.

Why do we drink COW milk?  Who was the guy who said, "I think I''ll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze ''em!"?

Edited by - Markio on 8/25/2003 8:08:19 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2003, 09:35:27 PM »
Alright! I finally got my Super Smash Bros. Ideas threads up! Go read them! And review them! The thread is under General Mario Chat. The title is pretty obvious.

= = = = = = =

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2003, 05:28:47 PM »
Sadib100 is a liar. I told everyone he forged Deezer's name into the chatroom, then he said he didn't know what forgery is. But while reading through some other banning threads I saw that Jon, I believe, wanted to know if Deezer was registered. Sadib100 replied with, "Yeah, he's registered because I tried to forge his name when I tried."

Now that is not EXACTLY what he said, but he did say he tried to forge Deezer's name at the chatroom.

Explain that one Sadib100.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2003, 06:41:13 PM »
I already said sorry., and yes, I'm the deamon marioguy! If you offend me in anyway you're my enemy from that point until you apologize.

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2003, 06:52:19 PM »
Hmm, I trusted him when I gave him another chance when he changed his username. He blew it. Several times over. And although I also am sick of all these banning threads, they have a point - marioguy/sadib100 has done way too many offensive things to be given a third chance - I am all for this banning.

And for an even worse grammar error I made in an HONORS Language essay, read my new sig. Needless to say, I would up with a 70% in Grammar on that composition. :/

Stupid Quotes: (2nd edition)
"Cassius is actually makes the correct decisions."
~Me - in one of my -Honors- English compositions.
~I.S.~

Print