Print

Author Topic: bandicootbuddy.................  (Read 2320 times)

« on: May 17, 2002, 12:54:27 AM »
he was our best member, even though he was flamed. you know i guess he had something nobody else had. an idenity. of course people like TODD BEGIN just set the stage for his " death." and anyone who wants to say nice things about him post here.
ps. you should feel sorry for bandicootbuddy
blackmage.

sorry, i saw an opening that seemed to scream out attack.
sorry, i saw an opening that seemed to scream out attack.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2002, 05:33:35 AM »
 I should feel sorry for him? Well I'm sorry but I don't. Not in the slightest. Why? Because I never told him to leave, I never indicated I wanted him to leave, but he left. You know he'll be back, it's happened once more. I'm sick of hearing this "Oh Bandicootbuddy, come back come back." Yeah, I'm sure he read it in the other six topics made for him. I don't mind if you want him to come back, hell, I don't mind if he comes back, but don't tell me how I should feel. Because quite frankly, I don't care. He knows how I feel about him, and I'm sure you all do as well, but despite that, I always showed him some respect, something I did not recieve back, not that I am complaining. So, go ahead, tell me I should feel sorry for him, but it wont happen. Good day.

I am Nobody
 Nobody is Perfect
 I am Perfect

Print