Video Games > Mario Chat

Women of the Mushroom Kingdom

<< < (7/10) > >>

Kat:
Hmmm, I don't know if this list is being strictly restricted to **just** the Mario video games that females have been in or in other "Mario"...umm..items??? I can recall from the Mario cartoons [SMB3] There was that freaky underwater "ugly" mermaid that thought Mario was her husband in the frog suit,... or something like that! Peach, Daisy, Plum, Syrup, Wendy 0. Koopa, [aka Cutie Pie]  And I remember in some of the Mario comics [SMB3;2?], there was a Piranha plant character that was a female, [sorry, but I really can't remember the names~] And also  in the comics,[SMB3] I think Big Bertha [that big fish that always tries to eat you] Was a female... ^^;;; or at least in that comic she was. And again, I don't know if this counts, but there were ALOT of Cavewoman in the cartoon Super Mario World. [Oye, how I miss that show, ^_^; Uktar (that's how you spell his name, right?] was so messed up in the head! It was funnie~]

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

Hinopio:
Speaking of the mushroom people...

I always thought fungi (mosses, molds, and mushrooms) repruduced asexually through spores, so that different genders are unecessary.  Of course, if game makers didn't take certain creative liberties like that it wouldn't be much fun at all, would it?

Mega 2:
All lichenomycete fungi reproduce sexually, the deuteromycetes are asexual.  Deuteromycetes are composed of 3 phyla: Basidiomycota (true mushrooms), Ascomycota (pseudomushrooms), and Chytridiomycota (chytrids).

zootalo:
What Are You Talking About.. With The Science stuff!

Gilgamesh:
Well there was that witch in Super Mario Land 2 plus there was Axel Pink from Mario RPG. And most likely there will be some new girl in Paper Mario. And was the worm like guy from Super Mario World(in the Lost Forest)also a female.

I am the best RPG villian ever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version