Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers Meele  (Read 16060 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2005, 07:10:12 PM »
"":;'?!...,! It's white_arrow's NIGHTMARE!!!!! .:;'"/?!~`- YES! Gwahaha!

At least you don't hardly never use no double negatives!

How much would wood a would pecker peck if a would pecker wood peck would? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2005, 03:38:02 AM »
I got the K.O counter! To get it you must get a total of 5000 K.Os.

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2005, 01:29:41 PM »
Hey Luigifan to get falco i used DK on 100 man melee. and how can i get Ganondarf without event39.

Death to Bowser!
Death to Bowser!

« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2005, 04:30:08 AM »
Why not just unlock them the old fashoned way? It's easier, like all you have to do to get Luigi is to finish adventure mode with a 2 ending on the seconds...

« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2005, 11:54:40 AM »
If you are really lazy to unlock anything, then I would recommend an Action Replay, you might unlock everything, but you will pay for your actions.

"I Never joke about my work!"

« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2005, 12:07:26 PM »
thats if you want to cheat, I finished the game 100% with almost all the trophies

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2005, 04:35:15 PM »
Here's how to unlock characters:

Jigglypuff, Marth, Roy, Young Link and Dr. Mario can all be unlocked simply by playing classic mode.  Are they acquired by using different methods?  Yes.  But figure out how.

Like someone said earlier, others can be found in Event Matches: Falco, Pichu.

But every character can be unlocked in VS mode...just play a certain number of matches.

« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2005, 04:59:37 PM »
like 1000...

« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2005, 02:35:17 PM »
true but i've played for hours and hours and hours and hours....and still i've not unlocked all of them.i guess i'm not as lucky as you.ha!

riiiigggghhhhtttt...
I see poop.

« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2005, 03:31:21 PM »
I can't believe how people are taking the easy way out and are asking for help. White_Arrow cheated BIGTIME! He just copied the data from my Memory card.

Mario, Mario, He''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2005, 03:07:30 PM »
Yeah I just had to keep at it until I FINALLY got all the characters.  I played as Mr. GAme&Watch for a while, and then turned of the Gamecube.  THe next day I decided to play Super Smash Bros. again.  And my Gamecube is broken...I don't know know what I did to it....but it obviously doesn't like me.

“A wagon full of pamcakes?  In the Champeen ship?!  I’d like to see ya try!” ~ Homestar Runner        
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2005, 03:04:09 PM »
...When my Gamecube acts weird, I just turn it off and on a couple of times. That rarely happens, but it has a lot of problems reading the Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door disc... If that happens, wipe it with your hand (yes, your hand.) The oils in your hand fills the cracks. Or, wipe it with your shirt or with soap. If all else fails, use a Q-tip on the Gamecube lens. This is a last resort, so be careful. If your memory card is corrupt, check the brand. If it's officially from Nintendo, this probably didn't happen and you'r dreaming. If it was from Madcatz, it was a rip off and never buy their defective junk again. Pelican is fairly reliable, though, and so is Intec.

You''re not the boss of me, Carson Daly! Get off me! -Andy Milonakis
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print