Print

Author Topic: SuperSmash Mario and Luigi-best i've ever played myself  (Read 1528 times)

« on: March 16, 2005, 04:03:36 AM »
Greetings, to you all, the extra parchment of the trailer is revealed more to my game.
Read on.

Trailer/Teaser

SuperMarioLuigi- Bowsers 10 worlds.
Shadow Bowser [ruler of all Bowsers]
Narrator: Just when you thought the Mushroom kingdom was safe think again, Luigi and Mario have been tricked, and floating in a ship drifting away somewhere else.
Meanwhile in space.
Shadow Bowser: Grrhhhhh! Hurry up you slums! Time to destroy the Mushroom Kingdom.
2 days before.
In Lemies spaceship.
Lemy: Hurry up where about to destroy the mushroom kingdom, for their punishment, they mock me. I have not come this far for nothing. This land will pay for its sins. I can remember they hurt my father.
{Scrunch of his hand, of Lemy! With his anger}
{Missile}
{Explosion of Lemy ship}
Lemy: What! You slouches see what’s happening!}
See what’s happening. Since you can’t do this work, GO! Bowser robots!
It’s Mario, Grrhhhhh!
Land voyager on to his ship. Fire cabom Bowser missiles!
{Fired missile}
Narrator: Mario ships floats further into space, and Lemies ships drifting down slowly
{Cabom!}
Somewhere on the son.
[Few minutes later]
[Ship melts]
<Everyone dies>
2 hours later to Bowser
Shadow Bowser: Fire giga blaster, fire you slums!
Land the platoons on every place! Hurry! Grrhhhh!
Now! Strip this land; I want the land also to feel the pain of acid and harsh fumes. We will make the Mushroom kingdom in 10 worlds. It’s time they see my real power Nrrrfdggrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Narrator: Meanwhile in space. Mario and Luigi don’t suspect that the ship is going to explode because the ship has got a bomb.
Mario: Ah! Luigi, what’s a that a noise. Luigi check it out. Yah ho!
Luigi: Lets a go!
Narrator: They explore and wonder what it is, and then!
[Explosion!]
Narrator: The ship crashes on the moon. They must explore it and verse their first boss. The Bean Bean castle has floated up and landed on the moon. They verse a boss and get two meteor surfboards riding to the mushroom kingdom. And when they reach there absolutely shocked.

More

Narrator. Somewhere on the moon.
Mario: Ah! Where’s a luigi.
Narrator: You will play as Luigi because you can’t find Mario.
Mario: better a look for a him.
Luigi: OHHH!
[Pain]
 Shadow Bowser: make for the Mushroom kingdom you slouches. Cackelletta go and stall Mario and luigi for as long as you can. Grrrrhhh! Hurry. Fire flame cannons. Telescope.
[Screams of people in the mushroom kingdom]
Ahhhhhaaaaaaaa!
[Landing ship]
Shadow Bowser: Move out you Bowser robots.
Destroy everything. Bring princess Peach alive to me. Kill the rest. Ahhhhhaaaaaaaa!
Fire Koopa: my Grand lord, you remember my agreement, we shall rule the world. Lemmy has fallen into our trap. Now is the time to fight, my lord.
Shadow Bowser: Grrhhhhhh! I’ll do what I want.
Shadow king [Grand master LuiMigaBowser [lu/mig/a/bowser] shadow king]: Remember where your place is you my lord.
Shadow Bowser: Grhhhhhyuhhhhh! Never!
King Koopa: Grrhhhhhh! We rule you, remember your value, don’t say things you can’t turn back, we revived you.
Shadow Bowser: Get out!
Shadow King: Roarrrrrrggrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
[Roar!]
Shadow Bowser: [hiding under his throne]
[Scared]
Shadow King: Turn to the Bean bean castle, NOW! We will kill princess peach. Kill everyone else in the bean bean castle as well.
Shadow Bowser: But! I love her! Never!
Shadow king: do as I ask you, you fool, I have my power, remember your value. I have the overlord command. Grrhhhhhh! Burn everything. Kill all in your path Koopas!
[Crowd of Koopas]: Grhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yes your OverLord!
Shadow King: Leave me Koopas to my business; I have some business to finish with Shadow Bowser!
[Footsteps of Koopas leaving]
Shadow King: May I remind you never to underestimate me your prince. Grrhhhhhh!
Let this be a lesson for you my young learner.
Shadow Bowser: Yes your OverLord!
Narrator: Ten worlds of Koopas and the two extra worlds, unknown: the bosses are Fire Koopa, King Koopa, Water Koopa, Thunder Koopa, Earth Koopa, Spirit Koopa, Grand Koopa, Mario Koopa, Luigi Koopa, Mysterio Koopa. And the two ultimate bosses: 2 best boss is Shadow Bowser, and 1st powerful boss is Shadow King.

There is more  that meets the eye!
There is more  that meets the eye!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 05:16:41 PM »
I think that 90% of games announced by people here are either never finished or never published. Do I really need to research it? Seriously.

Print