Print

Author Topic: Super Mario 3D World  (Read 29574 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 02:03:08 PM »
The new Cherry Power-up looks like it will be alot of fun to use. The best part for me though was Bowser's new pimp mobile at the end of the gameplay trailer.
"Floor ice cream gives you health!" - Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising.

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 05:06:41 PM »
Just watched the new Nintendo Direct.

Sexy. Still much more linear than I'd hoped, but hey. The music is very Donkey Kong Country.

I wonder if Iwata understands a single word he's reading off the teleprompter.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2013, 10:00:30 PM »
Iwata is fluent in English. He's actually better when not on the camera.

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2013, 09:40:25 PM »

Caption, anyone?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2013, 09:15:06 AM »
Peach fails to understand the importance of using toilet paper and putting on underwear.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 09:19:27 AM by I am hello »
read jitsu wa watashi wa

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2013, 11:27:42 AM »
Warp Pipe
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2013, 04:08:46 PM »

Bowser's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park

Also, note the top right.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 10:55:26 PM by bobbysq1337 »

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2013, 10:31:01 AM »
Pardon my stealing from Family Guy

The carpet matched the drapes...in color and quantity.

Hey now, I checked the rules and there wasn't anything about "inappropriate material" unless you're linking it or evading the swear filter.
Relics.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2013, 02:05:27 PM »
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2013, 07:16:49 PM »
I'm really looking forward to Mario 3D World for many reasons. First off, it follows Mario 3D Land in terms of gameplay and 3D Land is like my early childhood Imagination of a 2D Mario platformer brought to life, before Mario 64 was even created. Secondly, the SMB2 roster is the playable hero roster for 3D World! I can't tell you how long I've waited for Peach to be fully playable again! I really want to enjoy seeing her Fire Flower colors! Third, several of my favorite enemies from Super Mario World and power ups will return! The Super Leaf is awesome in the new 3D games! And I missed Chargin' Chuck, the round Goombas, and the Beach Koopas! New Super Mario 2 brought back Reznor! Mario U brought back the Sumo Bros.! I can only hope to see even more things that originated from Super Mario World in the future! And Yoshi! A new Mario 3D game with Yoshies to ride on would be awesome! Plus I found out that at least for right now, the "lose-a-life" jingle will be a remix of Mario 3's version as opposed to the classic jingle for a change! I'm always loving lots of different songs from video games so 3D World is another game I want so I can enjoy the music as well as everything else in it!

But anyway, with the stuff 3D World will already feature, I can't wait to get it!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2013, 08:13:23 PM »
I like how Peach puts her hair up when she has fire. Safety first.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2013, 10:34:51 PM »

Bowser's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park
Or: Bowser learns something from Eggman
My mind is telling me no... My body is telling me no too, just so you know.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2013, 11:28:14 PM »
Looks like we have another agent from the US Department of Redundancy Department.

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2013, 07:16:46 PM »
It's interesting how Nintendo has opted towards creating games that are more fun for more people; I can picture myself playing this with three friends and having an absolute blast with it.

This is the first game I've seen that's actually made me want a Wii U.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2013, 07:22:30 PM »
oh by the way

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgjUiL6sKe4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgjUiL6sKe4</a>

Print