Print

Author Topic: Kremlings in future Mario games?  (Read 4873 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 30, 2007, 06:02:14 AM »
File this under rumor, but not an impossible one. N-Zone, with the help of some creditable sources, has discovered that Nintendo has plans for the Kremlings to appear in future Mario titles. In case you don't know what a Kremling is, here's a picture of one (they play the goalies in the Mario Strikers series). What future Mario titles will this character appear in? My money's on Mario Kart Wii. Anyone care to venture another good guess?

Link: N-Zone
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 07:23:34 AM »
If the kremlings are as dumb as they are in Mario Strikers, then it ain't gonna be too fun playin' as these guys in Mario Kart Wii.

My guess is a future Mario Party. When they finally reach 10 or so, we might see a Kremling as an NPC, or possibly a playable character.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 11:54:33 AM »
Yeah, this morning when I posted this I was half alseep. A more educated guess would be them as NPC, like the way DK is used in Mario Party now. Has there been confirmation of them in DK Jet?
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 01:26:21 PM »
Have you even glanced at any of the screens and artwork for DK Jet? It's got kremlings all over it.

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 09:52:02 PM »
Inbreeding.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2007, 07:29:51 AM »
Well, they tend to be more part of the DK world, which as we all know, weaves in and out of the Mario universe like a drunk driver. I'd say Diddy'll show up more prominently first, then we'll see.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2007, 06:08:15 PM »
Diddy already has shown up more prominently.. he was in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Power Tennis,  and Mario Superstar Baseball.

I think the Kremlings should keep doing things like being goalies. That way, it makes it more likely that characters like Toad will be playable more often.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print