Print

Author Topic: Ultimate Birthday Compilation  (Read 312935 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #510 on: January 05, 2007, 03:29:23 PM »
I don't know what the heck kind of math you're using. I'm fairly to 100% sure that negative 394 plus 2007 does onot equal 2401.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #511 on: January 06, 2007, 07:16:22 PM »
No no, I'm "-394" because I will not be born until 2401. I should have worded that more clearly. Unless this isn't clear, either, in which case plese excuse my horrible way of forming sentences.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #512 on: January 06, 2007, 07:24:18 PM »
Nah, it's just that one sentence back there that you formed horribly.

Br26

• Ping timeout
« Reply #513 on: January 09, 2007, 03:08:16 AM »
Add me!

September 19th, 1987.
Im sorry mario, but our princess is in another castle! He He, just joking!

« Reply #514 on: January 13, 2007, 06:16:08 AM »
Add yourself by updating your birth date on your account info, yo!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #515 on: January 13, 2007, 07:02:25 AM »
Whoa, his birthday is 364 days after mine! Or, a day before and a year after mine.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #516 on: January 13, 2007, 12:31:23 PM »
Add me: January 13, 1994.

Happy birthday to... me.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #517 on: January 13, 2007, 02:29:38 PM »
Why happy birthday, CTOAN.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #518 on: January 13, 2007, 05:06:41 PM »
Happy belated birthday to me.  It's just another day besides the fact that I now have a Wii.  It was supposed to be a Christmas present, but I got it myself a couple of days before me birthday. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #519 on: February 07, 2007, 06:37:30 PM »
My birthday is exactly one month away from today (today is February 7, my birthday is March 7).

No, I'm not counting down yet (too early), I just thought I would throw that out there. I'll likely post in this thread again in two weeks, when the "official" countdown starts. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #520 on: March 01, 2007, 01:52:58 PM »
w00t! Today is my birthday! I have officially turned 14, and am very happy. I'm also very sore from all of the birthday punches (and pinches from some girls) I've received. Actually, for some reason, it felt kind of relaxing right after each punch. Maybe punching someone could become a soothing therapudical technique.... It's also great and truly an honor to see that cake sprite next to my age. Also, something from Amazon.com has arrived in the mail, and it sounds like a video game when you shake it a little >_> <_<.

EDIT: Looks as if I've forgotten to mention my birthday here before. May I be added to the almighty list, please?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 01:56:51 PM by Mr.Melee »
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #521 on: March 01, 2007, 05:19:11 PM »
I turn 17 in 10 days. I'm not really all that jazzed up about it.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #522 on: March 01, 2007, 06:14:01 PM »
Wow, I thought more people would post here in between the last time I posted here, and now.

Anyway, my 24th birthday is still 6 days a way. I have no idea what I might be getting, but in some way, I don't particularly care.

My birthday will likely be just another day off of work, and then I'll have to go to bed early so I can get up for work the following morning. I know my fiancee has it off, though, so that will be good. ^_^
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #523 on: March 02, 2007, 02:41:39 PM »
w00t! Today is my birthday! I have officially turned 14, and am very happy. I'm also very sore from all of the birthday punches (and pinches from some girls) I've received. Actually, for some reason, it felt kind of relaxing right after each punch. Maybe punching someone could become a soothing therapudical technique.... It's also great and truly an honor to see that cake sprite next to my age. Also, something from Amazon.com has arrived in the mail, and it sounds like a video game when you shake it a little >_> <_<.

EDIT: Looks as if I've forgotten to mention my birthday here before. May I be added to the almighty list, please?

I FINALLY KNOW HOW OLD THE MELEE MAN IS!!! Wow...he's only a few months older. Thought so, thought so.
On my 13th, everyone pinched me 13 times. It was painful. They said it'd help me grow an inch. But for some reason I'm the same height I've been for the last 4 years. LIARS!!!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #524 on: March 03, 2007, 01:01:36 AM »
Simple. Everyone must pinch you year-round.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print