Print

Author Topic: Attention Musicians!  (Read 2262 times)

« on: May 04, 2008, 08:33:42 PM »
I have a mission for anyone who is musically inclined.. my fiancee (henceforth reffered to as Nicky) and I are getting married on the 31st of this month. I had a neat idea for some music that we could use at the wedding, but I need your help..

If anybody who is musically inclined wants to create some music for us to use in the wedding/reception, go for it. I'd thought it would be neat if someone could somehow mix the Mario theme (or several Mario themes) into a song that would be appropriate for a wedding/reception.

Obviously, nobody has to do this. It's just a random idea that I had.. :D
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 12:14:20 AM »
I always thought the Marrymore music in Super Mario RPG was tailor-made for just that purpose.

First thing that came to my mind was slowing down the main Super Mario Bros. theme, using violins or strings for certain parts of the song. Maybe part of the underwater level music in Super Mario World could also be used. But I'm not the type to create music (not professionally in any stretch of the word anyway), and at most I'd just make a midi. So I'm not the one to do it, just putting a couple ideas out there myself on how someone could approach it.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print