Print

Author Topic: Brawl's Ups and Downs  (Read 98339 times)

« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2008, 07:44:47 PM »
AHM GONNA GIT DAT DAR KIRBEH!

You better be proud of yourself. I laughed so hard at that line, I almost spit out an ice cube at my monitor! XD

Oh, another up(from my perspective): Nintendog appearances that make me squeal in delight! Eeee! *overwhelmed by the cuteness of the Nintendogs*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2008, 08:09:46 PM »
Up: Wi-Fi is excellent. The only problem (aside from lag, which appears with all online games) is the gimped communication.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2008, 08:30:19 PM »
Up: Gotta love the sheer amount of music in the game.
Down: Way too short Masterpiece demos. The announcer as well. He doesn't bug me too much, but...
"SamUHS!"
"King De! De! De!"
Yeah, that's about it.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2008, 09:01:31 PM »
Oh, another up(from my perspective): Nintendog appearances that make me squeal in delight! Eeee! *overwhelmed by the cuteness of the Nintendogs*
Not to mentioned getting pummeled by players who the dog isn't covering.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2008, 09:59:01 PM »
This announcer has "Louie G!" syndrome just like the last one. :)
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2008, 10:16:48 PM »
I prefer this announcer to the one in Melee. I love how he says "Ganondorf." Also WTD was up with Melee's "Summus?" It does sound like the Brawl announcer says "Zekda," however.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2008, 11:11:54 PM »
N64's announcer was the best, though.  The way he said "Failure" was just so perfect
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2008, 12:36:45 AM »
I think he's saying "Santa!" when he says "Zelda". Also, it wasn't Summus, it was Sommus.
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2008, 12:51:15 AM »
Up: Having online modes.
Down: I've only gotten spectator to work. Now spring break is over, and I won't even be able to do that.

« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2008, 03:13:49 AM »
Dude, screw that online noise. Offline at college is the perfect environment for Brawling.

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2008, 05:00:13 AM »
I think he's saying "Santa!" when he says "Zelda". Also, it wasn't Summus, it was Sommus.

I wish the old announcer from Smash Bros. 64 came back. He was cool, especially when he said Captain Falcon.

« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2008, 07:34:46 AM »
And he sounded kinda like Zordon from Power Rangers sometimes!  Though that might just be the funky echo effect they apply to the announcer.
CURSE YOU... SOMEBODY!

« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2008, 08:33:53 AM »
Offline at college is the perfect environment for Brawling.

I agree. It's more fun pounding a bunch of your friends in a big environment like college rather than beat a bunch of guys you don't even know online.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2008, 09:32:51 AM »
I wish the old announcer from Smash Bros. 64 came back. He was cool, especially when he said Captain Falcon.

On a related note: I wish they would bring the old announcer from the first two Mario Party games back. It was especially funny when she said Miss! after you failed to clear a game.

Back to Brawl: the only down I can think of is that I haven't been able to play it yet (see my post in the Angst thread..)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2008, 10:02:36 AM »
What, they got rid of that announcer?  See, I wouldn't know because I haven't played past Mario Party 2.  But, I tell you, if they keep having two fewer boards each game, then there shouldn't even be a Mario Party 5.  MEEEESSS
CURSE YOU... SOMEBODY!

Print