Print

Author Topic: Pokemon Topic  (Read 368919 times)

« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2009, 03:46:01 PM »
http://www.pokemon.com/

Click on the number three.
GAY LUIGEH

« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2009, 05:44:01 PM »
I'm sorry, I was too busy raging at the fact that I can only get the Member Card with a copy of Platinum or that I'm completely in the dark about that Arcues promotion.

I should hate those promotions but they get me out of the house and I usually find some decent competition at those Toys R' Us stores...from adults strangely enough.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2009, 06:13:49 PM »

Get one. I have three Arceuses... and counting.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2009, 06:26:46 PM »
Action Replays and other cheating devices are for casuals.

Super hardcore mature gamers like myself use chain trading and travel to long-distance promotions to get what we want.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2009, 07:45:27 PM »
Why are you still trying to play Pokémon, possibly the most easily demonstrably hackable game and the most grindy game on the market, competitively?

« Reply #125 on: August 25, 2009, 07:56:12 PM »
It's the only way I can legally beat kids.

Do ho ho ho ho

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2009, 08:21:04 PM »
Really? I thought it was the only way you could legally rape them.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2009, 09:41:04 PM »
Now you tell me.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2009, 10:10:59 PM »

Anyways, who supposes that we'll all regret having bought HG/SS once the inevitable Crystal remake is released a year and a half later?

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2009, 10:58:57 PM »
Because a Yellow remake came out a year and a half later, right?

Right?
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #130 on: August 25, 2009, 11:07:12 PM »
Really? I must've missed it. But if Captain Jim says it, it must be true.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #131 on: August 25, 2009, 11:11:46 PM »
Really? I must've missed it. But if Captain Jim says it, it must be true.

Sarcasm detector reads: .............

Anyway, my friend got an action replay so he can get Arceus, Shaymin and etc. I told him I want nothing to do with those hacked Pokemon, I already picked up a Shaymin when Toys R Us distributed them and will gladly wait patiently for the Arceus event.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #132 on: August 26, 2009, 12:00:43 AM »
There will be no Crystal remake. HG/SS have in fact been confirmed to have some aspects from Crytal. Eusine's in it.

I hope they took data for Poliwag locations from Crystal, too...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #133 on: August 26, 2009, 08:13:07 AM »
The fact that everyone knows about Arceus and Nintendo still hasn't officially announced beyond its mere existence in America is enough for me seriously consider just AR'ing him eventually... or not.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #134 on: August 26, 2009, 12:55:09 PM »
I had someone I found on t3h internet to do the dirty work for me and get Darkrai, Arceus and Shaymin before Darkrai was released. -shot-. Well, I'm starting to lose interest in the game slightly, considering I already completed my Pokedex (as in, see AND catch all 493, without the magical AR) and I'm getting somewhat close on Platinum. Though I will get HG/SS, I dunno if I really want to complete the pokedex again.

Print