Print

Author Topic: I had a strange Mario dream  (Read 20498 times)

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2000, 08:42:07 PM »
I hade This one Dream, where I was falling,
And hit the ground, and turned into a Goomba.
Then I see this huge Brown shoe, And right befor it stamped me I woke up sweating.
I find that very odd.
AYEJAY

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2000, 04:46:22 PM »
I think you've been playing too much "Mario."

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2000, 07:11:29 PM »
You can never play too much Mario.

One time I had a dream about a Super Smash Bros 2 game. The only characters where Mario, Luigi, Wario, Bowser, and Kirby. It was strange, I remeber I was looking at a site like IGN and they had screen shots. I also saw Mario Party 3 in that dream, the next moring this site had a preview of the real Mario Party 3.

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2000, 04:38:07 PM »
About seven or eight years ago, I was at a slumber party with several friends and had an odd Mario-related dream. I don't remember the details, but when I awakened the next morning, my friends told me that I had yelled "Luigi's been kidnapped!" at the top of my lungs during the night!
-----
Back from the Dead!
RaiaGirl :P

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2000, 01:46:41 PM »
Man........I have been at school for so long that it is taking up my life. I hate High School. If only there was a school where you can learn about Mario.......I had yet another dream of Mario.I was in the first level of Super Mario Bros:Lost Levels and I saw everything in first person. That was definitely the best dream I ever had!

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2000, 04:44:56 PM »
Hey man, maybe you should get some help.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2000, 05:26:27 PM »
These are cool, wish I had a Mario dream...

(insert another dumb Boshi joke here)
 (insert another dumb Boshi joke here)

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2000, 01:15:53 PM »
I had another strange Mario Party 3 dream. This time We were at a Yoshi's island board where there ws this 4-player duel minigame. It was like slot car derby except for it was a 2 on 2 race around a small island. There were 1-up mushrooms on the road to collect. Somehow I ended up with -11 lives and gamed over (I don't know why there were lives in a Mario Party game). I was so mad that I reset the game and went to a board called "Wario's the best." Wario was this giant purple viking and the other characters were dressed in their cowboy outfits. Then I woke up.

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2000, 01:15:57 PM »
I had another strange Mario Party 3 dream. This time We were at a Yoshi's island board where there ws this 4-player duel minigame. It was like slot car derby except for it was a 2 on 2 race around a small island. There were 1-up mushrooms on the road to collect. Somehow I ended up with -11 lives and gamed over (I don't know why there were lives in a Mario Party game). I was so mad that I reset the game and went to a board called "Wario's the best." Wario was this giant purple viking and the other characters were dressed in their cowboy outfits. Then I woke up.

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2000, 01:16:06 PM »

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2000, 01:38:28 PM »
Hey if nyone does't care about dreams- just look at the TOPIC!

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2000, 03:16:25 PM »
Just a few nights ago, I too had a dream about MP3. We bought the game and started playing it. There was one board, and only one game, and the was to sit on coffee mugs. It was really stupid. Then, when I came here, I saw the new update on MP3, checked it out, and knew that this game is going to be awsome!
I like cheese!

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2000, 05:18:57 PM »
You know, I've never had ANY video game related dreams, its weird. . .

Does anyone else wonder if some of these dreams are made up?. . .
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2001, 03:30:50 PM »
A few nights ago I had a dream that everyone on this board was raving about how great this new "Yoshi's Story" game was.  So I bought it and opened the box and it was a board game.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2001, 01:03:28 PM »
"Once you wake up to the magic of Llanowar, no dreams can compare".
--A Magic: the Gatering card.

"And remember: I know WHO you ARE, WHERE you LIVE, and MAYBE I am going to KILL you, because, now, I am the QuoteMan."
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

Print