Print

Author Topic: "Cameos"  (Read 5923 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2004, 10:20:14 AM »
Once, I was watching an episode of the Powerpuff Girls... not sure which one, but they were playing video games, and they each had Nintendo 64 controllers (an orange, green, and purple one, I believe) ... not sure what game it was imitating, I've forgotten.

I hope that works.

Let's see... once, I was at a theme park, and I saw a custodian. He was in faded overalls, a green shirt, with a green backwards cap, fairly tanned with the EXACT same mustache as Luigi, and blue eyes. While this is not a cameo, it was an utterly uncanny resemblance. = )

See how the mustache hides the slightly sad smile... and the sideburns, portraying his simple, blue-collar roots... and his legs, thick, wide, the legs of the masses!

Kickin' it since 2000.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2004, 02:23:01 PM »
"My favorite cameo is the one on The Simpsons, where all thse video game characters are acting like his conscience."

Jman, it's already been mentioned in this thread. See my explanantion for that cameo above because I don't want to hear the same thing from 10 different people ripping stuff off of TMK, mkah?

"In SSBM they have an unlockable level featuring Birdo."

Birdo, again, that is not a cameo that I mentioned; for that fact, it's not a cameo at all. You can't have a Mario cameo in a Mario game, show, etc.!!!! Quit saying random things; post something that fits the description instead of yelling things that have to do with your name.

"I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry
Formerly quite reasonable.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2004, 03:26:15 PM »
I once went to San Francisco dressed up like Mario and saw about a dozen other people in Mario costumes...

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2004, 05:09:23 PM »
Trainman, your thread is infested with idiots.

Anywho, I had the TV on and came across a Mario allusion. I heard some Mario noises like the coin and mushroom, etc... looked and I think it was that Mighty Ducks cartoon, some guy was playing an arcade game with Super Mario Bros. Sound Effects. No, it's not a cameo, it's an allusion.

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2004, 05:30:06 PM »
People are just posting whatever SOUNDS like a cameo. It's like in the recent mailbag that someone reported a "cameo" in "Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy" with the "Bowser" thing. And that person was like, "A Bowser cameo! Isn't that neat! Yes it is!"

Here's my cameo: In Fairly OddParents, in one episode, Timmy and a rich kid are battling to see whose fairly godparents are much better, the Spanish godparent has to save his kid from an ape, that throws barrels at him, like Donkey Kong did.

Narrator: As the summer passed on Uncle Jim''s farm, everything seemed to be growing. The corn was knee-high on George when he came, now it''s taller than he is.
Tom Servo: George is clearly shrinking!

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 1/4/2004 3:31:00 PM

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2004, 07:02:49 PM »
I once saw a guy named "Mario."
And a dog named "Bowser!"
Ooh!  And a cat named "Goomba!"

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2004, 08:25:50 PM »
"Trainman, your thread is infested with idiots."

Yeah. Oh, the DK thing on The Fairly-Odd parents was mentioned on TMK so that doesn't really count. I made this thread so people could post their "cameos" here instead of making JJ mad sending them to TMK.

The cat was obviosuly brown then, Fifth...

"I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print