TMK Stuff > Latest News

WarioWare: Touched! released in USA

<< < (2/2)

Tingrio:
I made a review for WarioWare: Touched.

Wario's first game for the Nintendo DS is the true sequel to the WarioWare game for the Game Boy Advance. This time you'll use the touch screen and microphone to play instead of the buttons, but there is a souvenir that uses the buttons. There are over 180 microgames and many of them are  really funny such as rolling a roll of toilet paper, waving good-bye and pulling out hairs with the stylus. You can earn souvenirs for the toy room. They will appear in the game room in Orbulon's Oinker when you meet certian requirements. The microphone is used Mike's microgames and can be used for some of 9-Volt and Wario-Man's games. All of the souvenirs have no time limit, but if you fail to stay standing in certian souvenirs which are mini-games, well that is game over of course. The process you earn microgames is the same way as the Game Boy Advance version did it. The album is where the microgames you played are located so you can play them anytime as long as you played them in the game room. Each microgame gets harder and faster as you play them. You can watch a charcter's epilouge movie in the options room. You can also change your hand that you play with and erase your data, but I don't know why you would want to do that. On a one to ten scale I give it a ten because this game is really fun to play and makes you laugh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version