TMK Stuff > Latest News

Namco reveals Mario Kart Arcade GP

(1/4) > >>

Deezer:
Namco revealed Mario Kart Arcade GP today at the AOU Amusement Expo 2005 in Japan. Gpara.com reports that the game will use a rewritable card for saving information from six worlds of 24 total courses. GAME Watch has a picture of the cabinet and what looks like a playable Pac-Man character! Hopefully, unanswered questions like "Will the game reach North America?" and "How can they call it Mario Kart if Pac-Man is included?" won't remain unanswered for long. Mario Kart Arcade GP is currently scheduled for a Fall 2005 release in Japan.

Nameneko:
As I said in the chatroom, nifty.  But I didn't notice Pac-Man.  Now those questions are really starting to go through my head.  And just before I go to bed too.  Dang.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Sunbun:
awesomes. now i have even more ways to waste quarters!

Koopaslaya:
That's pretty coo, I'd have to say.

MEGAߥTE:

The official flyer shows 11 characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Wario, DK, Yoshi, Bowser, Toad, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, and a ghost from Pac-Man.  It also shows tons of new items including Bongo Drums.  Somebody with kanji knowledge help me out, does it say there are 100 items?!  There are 6 cups listed: Mario, DK, Wario, Pac-Man, Bowser, and Rainbow.  I have a feeling this camera technology might either play into a new peripheral for GC (a la Stage Debut) or something to do with Revolution.  There are already rumors about Eye-Toy 2 being built into PS3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version