Print

Author Topic: Dilemma  (Read 5132 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: May 05, 2005, 08:46:13 PM »
If I use my money on a DS, I won't have enough to get a Revolution. What do I do? Will there even be any good Mario games on the Revolution? I think the one we're gonna get is M128... And of course, Mario Tennis, Parties, Golfs, and other junk I won't buy. And I could always save up the money all over again.........

A bird can fly… But a fly can’t bird!!! –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 06:00:20 PM »
You could get a DS and start saving your money again.  I think the Revolution won't be available until winter 2006, but maybe we'll get an update at E3.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 09:26:31 PM »
All right, people, I'm back. I have 2 reasons for the sudden dwindling of my posts: My sister doesn't have drama practice after school any more, and the stupid phone has no dialtone.

Well, I've made my decision. Ill get a used DS.

Tweet! Any Questions? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2005, 10:44:17 PM »
Off-topic, I know, but I just have to say it: I'm probably going to get a DS with SM64DS tomorrow! Oh yeah!

"You know what we''re having for supper tonight? Boneless, skinless chicken chests." ~My Mom

GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 09:40:03 AM »
I got my DS, and I have something embarassing to confess: I had one before, with SM64DS, but... When I went fshing, I think it fell out of the boat and it is now at the bottom of a lake -_- Yeah.... And it really sucks, I had FINISHED SM64DS... All 150 stars... Well I got it again and finished it AGAIN, and now I'm very happy.

Oh, and my new DS was only $120, and it was pretty much in BETTER condition than my first one! The screen isn't scratched at all, and the only thing wrong with it was a Star Wars sticker on the front, which easily came off with goo gone. It didn't come with the Metroid demo, but here's a plan: When they stop giving them away for free, I'll sell it on eBay for a couple of bucks.

Tweet! Any Questions? –Bird Person<(^v^)>

Edited by - BiRd PeRsOn on 6/3/2005 8:45:06 AM
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 10:16:45 AM »
Which lake was this?? Er... I'm just wondering...

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2005, 05:58:09 PM »
Dropped your DS in a lake?! Bird Person loses 100 points!

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 09:40:32 AM »
My first DS had a dead pixel on it's bottom screen so I got a new one. Anyone else have problems caused by dead pixels?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2005, 04:44:36 PM »
Lake Kaweah, CA. I'm gonna miss those 100 well-earned points.
There was a hideous yellow dead pixel on the waterlogged one :) and now I've got a lovely green dead pixel. I don't care, I never even notice it unless I look for it.

Got Bird? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2005, 04:46:15 PM »
Scuba gear: $15.95
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2005, 12:32:41 AM »
Look on Bird Person's face when he realised he lost 100 points: Priceless
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print