Video Games > Video Game Chat

Pokemon, is it really as dumb as you think?

(1/3) > >>

Mario Maniac:
I thing the game Pokemon is not so bad. It's very addictive and sort of fun to kick the crap out of all those monsters! Even though this site is dedicated to Mario, I think that you should pay a little respect to Pokemon too, since they're the ones who made Nintendo and Game Boy so popular over the past few years!!

Mario Maniac!!

WildMarioGuy:
Oh yeah? well did you ever stop to think
about all the Nintendo greats that have
actually WORKED HARD to get where they are?
Mario, Luigi, DK, Fox, Samus, Link, Kirby...

Now, I will admit one thing: In Pokemon, they
should have at least had the guts to make
Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Charmander the star
instead of using the show as a basis to put
Pikachu on top! Pokemon hasn't worked as hard
as the other characters, and combined, the
Mario, Zelda, DK, and StarFox games have made
more dough then Pikachu and his gang!

Remember, the mood is about to change....

He couldn't last for two darn
minutes before caving in! -Me.

daFunkster:
Why even bring it up? I mean this is a MARIO message board!!!! (Notice that came from the keyboard of the guy who posted a message just to be number 900) Pokemon and Mario are both awesome!!! I think in the Pokemon Credits, there is under Special Thanx, some sort of Mario club or sumthin (it may have ben somthin else, but I swear the word MARIO was in there!) And a Mario Cameo (Copycat's House -- Saffron City -- SNES -- "A game with MARIO with a Bucket on his head" or somethin -- Mario and Wario -- Japan Only)

Chocobo:
If you look in the credits, Shigeru Miyamoto helped. Enough said. And yes, Mario did make a cameo. I put that as a triva quiz on my PokEman site, and nobody got it right for like two months. I finaly put up the answers myself. It's good to see some people who stop to look at details.

Kweeh! Kweeh!

Bowsa:
I don't like most things about Pokemon, but I like playing the Game Boy game! The cards are sorta ok, but not really.

By the way...I would of gotten that Miyamoto question right. I noticed that too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version