Print

Author Topic: My Name is Klobber...and I have a Problem!  (Read 3601 times)

« on: March 22, 2001, 09:27:50 PM »
Yes, friends, I'm afraid I am completely addicted to Mario. It all started when I played the original SMB on my NES...and after that, well, it developed into one serious case of a plumber pathogen.

I tried getting help, I really did. I called the doctor, but he was a little shocked when I said, "Hello, Dr. Mario?" (add THAT to the YKYATMGW ;))...

Then I realized I wasn't alone. Lots of other people have the same problem. Shortly after I decided it wasn't a "problem" at all. Then I decided to stop being stupid and make a post that made sense.

All silliness aside, hello everyone. I know I'll make lots of friends here, among people who love Mario games, just like me. I'm quite a nice bloke, hope to meet other nice people too. So, once again, hello. Klobber, Fungi Forums Frequenters. FFF, Klobber. There, we've been introduced. Ciao! ^_^

Klobber, Lord of the Chikins

Creator of Super Mario Universe, a Smashing Mario PC Game

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2001, 02:08:56 AM »
My name is Fryguy, I too have a problem.

I too am obsessed with Mario... but Pokémon too. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it ^_~

J/K, anyway, hihi, have a nice time browsing the forums. They're pretty quiet most of the time, but if you look around you might just see a topic you're interested in.

These forums do not do TMK justice in my opinion ^_^;

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
Pokémon guides, downloads and info.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2001, 06:25:19 AM »
YEP I  have the same problem. I cant get enough games,merchandise,and other stuff about Mario. Course I thought i'd make alot of friends here too but Mario Maniac SCREWED me out of that. Most people think im a jerk. (they're completely mistaken though)

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2001, 09:04:01 AM »
Actually, it was your accusations of us being Mario haters just because we like Zelda and/or Pokémon that made us think you were a jerk.

You seem to be okay now though...

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
Pokémon guides, downloads and info.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2001, 01:55:11 PM »
Marionut your not a bad guy at all, you and MM need to sit down and have a "talk" because this is really annoying. We're all here cause we like Mario, you can like other things too, but this is a place for Mario, you wanna talk about something else go to the General Chat (Not The Mario Chat) Board. Welcome to the club! I'm semi new too!
"Timmay!"

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2001, 05:42:40 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I see a turtle crossing the street, and I must go jump on it in case it is a Koopa...uh oh, I need my medicine..*goes to play Mario*

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2001, 06:28:52 PM »
Ness you REALLY need to read my Mein Kampf letter. By the way fry guy. looking at the letter i didnt post that about you being Mario haters.  you see its a long story well maybe i can make it short. My little sister found out my Password and has been trying to make a jerk of me. Im still finding posts that she put up.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2001, 09:24:37 PM »
I'll buy that. And it says the message was deleted by DavidDayton
"Timmay!"

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2001, 09:45:24 PM »
you should read it know.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2001, 11:51:46 AM »
OK i will. And i'm not criticizing you or anything. you're really cool, and you seem to be the most active poster on the Board.

"It is I, Mario" ~ Correct Grammar
"Timmay!"

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2001, 03:04:38 PM »
Hey, hello Klobber. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here at Fungi Forums. I've been here only for a while and I'm really liking this. It's fun. In fact it's at least 200 times funnier than my posts are. Oh well...

By the way, I am curious about this, er, "Chikis" thing. Could you tell us something about it's meaning?

------------------------------
Ens veiem al pròxim mil·leni!
See ya, er, soon!

Gonçal d=^)
------------------------------
Ens veiem al pròxim mil·leni!
See ya, er, soon!

Gonçal d=^)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2001, 02:05:06 PM »
Hey Klobber! Welcome the the number 1 site for Mario fanatics! Alas... I too am a Mario fanatic... That's why I'm called Mario Maniac! Ask me ANYTHING related to Mario and I should know it...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2001, 10:08:17 PM »
Oh, how wierd...
You use The Games Factory, Klobber?
Quite interesting.  Do you happen to have a copy of the Super Mario Universe game you made in an easily downloadable location?  I think I should like to see it..

Very strange:  I have also made a game (err, 1/4 of a game) called Super Mario Universe using Multimedia Fusion Express..

So, unless I have my facts wrong, I'd like to see that game you made, if you don't mind.

Absorbed in the clouds, a voice from afar said
"With the right device you can make a pattern grow,
or you can tune up your car."
Go Moon!

Print