Print

Author Topic: TMK@ E3???  (Read 6246 times)

« on: June 21, 2005, 04:33:19 PM »
I have a few questions about this.  How do Sapphira, Megabyte, and Chup choose people to go to E3?  And, you know how Luigison was appointed Mod awhile ago, how did that happen?  Do you have to be here a really long time? Or, do you have to be a certain age?  It just really puzzles me.

Al Pacino came out of the theater...  Bruce Willis came out of the T.V...  But Mel Gibson, came out of nowhere.
I only watch [adult swim]

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 04:42:32 PM »
YOu must be 18 to attend E3. These people all wanted to go. The mods were chose based on participation, quality, and professionalism.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 04:51:37 PM »
So, if I'm here untill I'm 18(I'm almost 16 now), I can qualify to go to E3, and if I'm here maybe 2 years more, I could qualify to be a mod?  If TMK is still here that is.  Most likely I will, probably untill the day I die.  But here's another question, within the next 3 years, there will be a major population change in TMK right?  I meen, out with the old in with the new.  Do you think most of the people I know will still be here?  And I dont meen kicked off, just get tired and leave.  Because I would really like to have the chance to meet all of the cool mods.  Do any of you think I'd even get the chance!?

Al Pacino came out of the theater...  Bruce Willis came out of the T.V...  But Mel Gibson, came out of nowhere.

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 05:14:05 PM »
Hey, it could happen.â„¢

"All this guy ever does is eat, sleep, say stuff, DDR, and wear glasses."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 05:24:07 PM »
 I think you've got something on your nose, kiddo.

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 05:46:58 PM »
Where!?  Get it off me, get it off me!!!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 05:53:29 PM »
Someone went to E3?! What?!! What, might I ask, is E3?

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 06:30:43 PM »
Yes, I bet you find me very annoying for saying this, but Mario has been my #1 favorite pastime for over 10+ years now. I don't see myself leaving TMK for any reason whatsoever. I will be here as long as I can.

P.S: E3 is where game companies reveal games they have had in production for a while, and are soon to go on the market. I'm sure someone else can give you a better explanation.

I'm a-Luigi! Number-a one!

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 6/21/2005 5:45:54 PM
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2005, 07:45:26 PM »
There are actually many people I would like to meet in real life.  But it would be impossible to meet them all.  I should set up a thank-you page for people that have inspired me at the FF!  Good idea?

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2005, 01:28:55 PM »
Well, do any of you think that might be a good idea?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2005, 02:05:48 PM »
I think it is an awful idea.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2005, 02:19:52 PM »
I think it could cause a bit of fluster. Some people just can't handle not receiving compliments.

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2005, 06:02:39 PM »
LD makes me hungry for a McRibwich.

"It's impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2005, 11:25:25 AM »
Yeah, I guess I should just e-mail them...  Then it would be a little more private...  I need a second opinion.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2005, 12:01:44 PM »
Don't bother emailing me.  I simply stepped into Miyamoto's "doorway to another place", and inside found "many unexpected things."  I now "accept that there is much more to the world than we think."
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2005, 12:17:34 PM »
My dad ordered a McCoffee one time at McDonalds.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2005, 08:30:54 PM »
Ahhhh, McDonalds.  America's subtitle.  How I despise it!

Print