Print

Author Topic: Multiplayer Mario 64  (Read 5830 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: October 25, 2012, 12:54:20 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJTLOiz5kws" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJTLOiz5kws</a>

Featuring Mario and Black Mario
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 02:45:46 PM »
That is cool! When can I get my copy? XD
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 03:56:25 PM »
What happens if one Mario punches the other? Or if one enter a cannon? Which one gets a kiss from Peach?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 04:51:09 PM »
They both get a kiss from Peach and Racially Sensitive Peach.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 06:33:32 PM »
So um...any reason the other model couldn't have been made to look like Luigi? I'm not saying this isn't a fantastic idea, 'cause it is, but come on! Fans wanted the man in green in the original Super Mario 64!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 10:49:57 PM »
Nice, they got the camera working well. There's a SMG2 hack that has split-screen co-op with Luigi. It would be harder here because somebody would have to make a new model for Luigi and hook up all the relevant logic, but I imagine it will be done eventually.

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 11:04:33 PM »
or just recolor him and make him slightly bigger

like a normal person that hacks luigi into mario 64
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 11:06:16 PM »
It's not that simple. You have to load both models into memory and get them to operate properly.

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 07:46:41 PM »
I remember seeing a multiplayer Ocarina of Time hack that allowed up to 4 players. The fun part is the other 3 players could run around in the cutscenes. Not entirely sure how the game itself plays, though it was interesting to watch.
"Floor ice cream gives you health!" - Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising.

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2012, 08:03:33 PM »
It's not that simple. You have to load both models into memory and get them to operate properly.
It's the same model, just a little bigger.
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2012, 09:22:53 PM »
You still have to load a copy into memory and get them both to operate properly.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2012, 09:52:48 PM »
Played this online with a friend, was pretty fun, despite the bugs caused by playing online and the mod itself. Actually, it's a lot more stable than I expected.

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2012, 11:05:02 PM »
They both get a kiss from Peach and Racially Sensitive Peach.

Does that mean Normal Peach is a racist?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print