Print

Author Topic: DS, possibly with 2 Games?  (Read 3897 times)

« on: June 26, 2006, 07:58:53 PM »
Would anybody be interested in buying a DS (not a DS Lite) with 2 games (Super Mario 64 DS and Super Princess Peach)?

All items work just fine, I just want to see if anybody is interested. I bought them all new, but I am not expecting anybody to pay the new price for them when they are slightly used.

Please and thank you! :)

**No longer for sale**
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 05:15:17 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 08:58:35 PM »
what color DS?

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 04:53:29 PM »
Gray.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 04:52:52 PM »
I also have a couple of colored Stylus I might throw in as well: one that's red, one that's blue, and then there are 3 that are gray as well.

Any takers? :P

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 05:13:48 PM »
Oh well.. I am taking Super Princess Peach and Super Mario 64 DS to Hastings (or GameForce), so they are no longer for sale. Topic is closed..now! :)

Print