Print

Author Topic: From the Left Brain  (Read 11632 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2009, 07:49:01 AM »
What's the point of being mythical if you can't be magical?

EDIT: For once, actual drawings! It's been a long time since I've scanned something (ease was one issue, but my dad got a new printer for his birthday last week), so go easy on me.

Just to clarify, the alligator is a reference to an in-joke between my brother and I over the fact that Mario will say something that sounds like "It's an alligator!!" when he's in a bubble. Also, "Hey, Joe!", but I wasn't up to drawing Hendrix). Also, the top of the page got cut off, but you can probably guess what Mario's thought bubble said.

I'm not the greatest artist and the overall clarity is questionable, so excluding the explanations I gave for the first doodles, questions are going to answered on a case-by-case basis.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 08:29:25 AM by ShadowBrain »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2010, 07:03:26 AM »

This is a mask I made based on my terrible photographic memory's concept of a halved Majora's Mask, with some project-mandated frills. I wasn't incredibly pleased with the end result, but the teacher put it on display in the district office so someone must've liked it. I plan on adding some cloth tendrils eventually...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print