Print

Author Topic: Boss and Employee, Artist Guy and Fangirl  (Read 14239 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 11:43:11 AM »
Two strait comics without Employee (or possibly Boss if conitiuity)? He has to be my favorite character in this comic!

And I like the new one.
"I'm a grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss!"- Bowser, SPM

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2009, 11:46:08 AM »
Latest one is very clever.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2010, 10:35:14 PM »

Today's comic is brought to you by intuos4

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2010, 12:28:28 PM »
Ah. So no continuity then. Great new comic!
"I'm a grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss!"- Bowser, SPM

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2010, 02:13:34 AM »
You know something's good when even Deezer takes the effort to comment on it.
I second that.

These comics are very funny. They're good. And I mean REALLY good. I like how it doesn't continue from the previous comics. It keeps the comic fresh and unpredictable. Keep up the good work! :)
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2010, 03:27:07 AM »
Since I've never worked a single day in my life, I have no idea what it's like to be an employee. Therefore, Boss and Employee is dumb. Bill Watterson would be very ashamed of me considering how lazy the comic is anyway.

Behold, the new X and Y adventures of non-canonical shenanigans through stereotyping!

The first comic contains strong language, click here if you really want to see it.

All these comics are uploaded to deviantArt, but experience has taught me that people avoid links from that site like the plague.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2010, 09:12:07 AM »
I like where this is going.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2010, 11:41:09 AM »
Could these get any better?

*tips hat

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2010, 01:46:45 PM »
These are the epitomy of DeviantArt, except that they're awesome. Self-Criticizing Artist and DONOTSTEALLOL are my faves.

By the way, you might want to sign these before they become miscredited to art-thieves all across the 'net.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 12:16:58 AM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2010, 01:48:08 PM »
So are these two going to get together? I had a reaction like the one in the last comic one time when Toadette (back when she was just a friend of mine in school) saw my drawings.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2010, 02:26:47 PM »
By the way, you might want to sign these before they become miscredited to art-thieves all across the 'net.
If someone steals my art and nobody notices that it might be stolen, then obviously it's not good enough for me.

In all seriousness though, yeah I really should start signing the things I do. But is that going to stop someone from just erasing the name? I certainly don't want to watermark MS Paint images.
So are these two going to get together? I had a reaction like the one in the last comic one time when Toadette (back when she was just a friend of mine in school) saw my drawings.
Just as I've never been an employee, I've never been in a legitimate relationship either. Therefore, you will probably not have the pleasure of viewing the two fictional manifestations being together in the way that I imagine you're implying. Although this probably won't stop some people from drawing this potential crack pairing doing very 'disrespectful' things to each other.

If I were you, I wouldn't be concerned about it too much, as this series will probably have an even shorter lifespan than Boss and Employee.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2010, 12:25:29 AM »
bluh. I thought of better comics while on the Trip to South Carolina, but I decided to get the worst one out of the way first.

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2010, 12:51:01 AM »
Good stuff.

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2010, 01:51:22 AM »
Wow, dude, I think you're a professional who doesn't even realize it.

If someone steals my art and nobody notices that it might be stolen, then obviously it's not good enough for me.
If someone is looking at a stolen drawing who doesn't know that it is indeed stolen, it doesn't mean that the stolen piece is worthless.
Quite the contrary, people steal artwork because of its good quality, not the opposite. (Unless they're trolling.)

"Self-Criticizing Artist" was great. The expression on that guy's face in the sixth panel was priceless. It was like he was saying "Yeah, I told her off!" xD Keep it up, man. And you should really consider becoming a comic artist for your local newspaper or something. :)
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2010, 02:36:38 PM »
I was meant to comment on these while they were still just Boss & Employee. Great comics nevertheless, I like how you try to use some line-wight even though you're just doing it in MS paint. They're pretty funny also. Some of the expressions are just hilarious.

Print