Print

Author Topic: Next 3-D Mario Game?  (Read 40614 times)

« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2007, 05:38:15 PM »
Well several other coop games have gotten it to work.

Original?

None of the Marios are original under your definition.  Bowser is the bad guy and kidnaps peach.  You go save peach.  None of them are Original.  However, this one would be fairly original because I doubt most people have played a game today with Wart or Tatanga in it.  A lot of those old games today are neglected. 
He's not comparing it to other Marios. In fact, I agree. Your idea is just a recap of the Mario series with a guest appearance by King K. Rool. Co-op is not fun. If you want multiplayer, play Smash Bros. It's great.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

volbound1700

• Banned
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2007, 12:49:04 PM »
Smash brothers is a fighting game idiot not a coop adventure game.

You are not the first idiot to say that but that is like saying, you want coop game go play Halo.  Smash bros. and Mario Brother games share nothing in common other then Mario and his entourage make an appearance in Smash bros. 

I am talking about a coop multiplayer game in the style of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 or the old Mario Games.  Shoot I would even take having a player die and the other one take over like in the old days. 
Go Vols!

~Lavender

• What is light urple?
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2007, 04:47:57 PM »
What I really like about this forum, is that whenever people like you try to start a flame, no one ever responds. Pretty rare to happen, ESPECIALLY in a gaming board.

Anyway I hope that rumour about the next 3D game being Luigi comes true 8D

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2007, 05:05:23 PM »
No need to call names. I never said it was co-op. You want proof? Read the post and don't just look at the interesting things. Co-op is really just multiplayer where two players work on teams. Old Mario games are not Co-op, by the way. You want "Co-op", play Super Mario Galaxy.

A rumor? Where did you hear this?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 05:09:30 PM by Corleone »
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2007, 07:13:25 PM »
Dear Volbound,
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/modea07.html
Your friend, Bird Person.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2007, 11:21:29 AM »

You are not the first idiot to say that but that is like saying, you want coop game go play Halo.  Smash bros. and Mario Brother games share nothing in common other then Mario and his entourage make an appearance in Smash bros.

Dude, your profile says you're in your 20s. Grow up. Many people here in their early teens know better than to start flame wars with using childish names.

And, yeah, what BP said. Brawl's going to have co-op.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2007, 12:52:54 PM »
SMG has only been out for a month, and your already talkin' about the next one.

~Lavender

• What is light urple?
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2007, 04:15:56 PM »
'A rumor? Where did you hear this?"

You never knew? I thought almost everyone would. Luigi getting his own game for the Wii...some people don't believe it though, which is reasonable. A lot of forums and websites have had people claiming they read it in the ONM magazine, but no one's ever scanned it >< The first time I heard about it was on gamefaqs, then eventually it went on to Wikipedia...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2007, 04:48:54 PM »
None of that means that it's true.
That was a joke.

~Lavender

• What is light urple?
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2007, 04:54:46 PM »
Thats why I called it a rumour :]

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2007, 05:00:27 PM »
Huh. Could you PM me a link or something? I'd like to see the details.

Dude, your profile says you're in your 20s.
You believed that?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 05:09:33 PM by Corleone »
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2007, 05:03:04 PM »

You are not the first idiot to say that but that is like saying, you want coop game go play Halo. 

What the heck is wrong with you? Calling him an idiot when you know nothing about him. Why don't you think before you post next time.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

~Lavender

• What is light urple?
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2007, 05:06:16 PM »
Ugh, I think I should go edit my post from yesterday >_>

Corleone, not to sound like a mod but was that really necessary >< It may just get worse now...Anyway I'll see what I can do about the links for you.

volbound1700

• Banned
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2007, 09:21:55 PM »
What the heck is wrong with you? Calling him an idiot when you know nothing about him. Why don't you think before you post next time.

LOL dude you guys started it first flaming my ideas which people at other boards have liked.  Your the only people that criticize it.  BTW Coop in Smash Bros is not the same as playing a full coop Mario Bros game, I am sorry.  People who keep saying you want to play Coop go play Smash Bros, it is getting old.  Smash Bros. is a fighting game not an adventure, platform game. 
Go Vols!

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2007, 10:01:13 PM »
LOL dude you guys started it first flaming my ideas which people at other boards have liked.

We're not flaming your ideas, for the millionth time. We just don't like them. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.

Now if we were to say "your ideas suck and so do you", THEN we would be flaming you. What WE'RE doing is telling you that there are many flaws in your ideas in a mature (though in some cases, a little sarcastic, but never in an offensive manner) way.

Like I said before, opinions are GOING to be argued in a place like this. If you don't like this concept of a forum, you don't have to be here.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print