Print

Author Topic: A dream come true  (Read 8122 times)

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2008, 01:26:04 PM »
Wario is only in it for ego and cash, thats all he wants.

He is nothing but a sellout. He doesn't deserve the factory and it's up to us to destroy it.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2008, 01:53:29 PM »
Wario is a fictional character motivated by greed. He can do whatever he wants. Now shut up and leave us alone.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2008, 02:33:27 PM »
I'm not fond of mini-game compilations, but I don't hate Wario Ware.  They look like great games, but they don't really interest me.  I just prefer his platformers over his mini-games.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2008, 04:34:53 PM »
They aren't minigames. They're better. They're Microgames.
That was a joke.

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2008, 04:53:16 PM »
I've actually never really gotten into Wario, period. Way back when I got my Game Boy Color, I got SMB Deluxe and Wario Land 3, and soon ended up trading WL3 for another SMB DX so my brother and I could use the 2-player mode. WL3 just didn't appeal to me for some reason. Perhaps it was the lifeless gameplay.

I did play Mega Party Game$ at a friend's house once, out of state. It took me a while to figure out, since I didn't really know what Wario Ware was about, but it was pretty fun after that. Still, "fun" isn't enough to make a game for me - I'm interested mostly in games with actual plots. By that, I mean an actual problem or action that needs to be taken and not "Wario gets an idea and makes a video game and now you're playing it".
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008, 06:57:35 PM »
Boy you'd have ripped your hair out during the early arcade years.

Print