Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 2  (Read 101166 times)

« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2010, 10:28:15 PM »
But of course. Mind you, Nintendo has a weird tendency of releasing things just after Christmas, judging from my own experience.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2010, 10:51:45 PM »
You got it wrong. Step 3 is ...? and Step 4 is Profit.
You didn't say wot wot.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #122 on: February 23, 2010, 11:36:16 PM »
You got it wrong. Step 3 is ...? and Step 4 is Profit.

Oh come on...
Formerly quite reasonable.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2010, 07:08:58 AM »
I think they may well delay it again.  In fact, I hope they do, because until Christmas (unless I get a job), I'd have no way of obtaining the game.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2010, 07:59:46 AM »
I'd rather they release it in the summer. I'm tired of going months without a new game release (or at least a good one, save for a couple of gems here and there) and all the big games being released just in time for the holiday rush (October to the end of the year).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2010, 01:45:25 PM »
How do you play games so fast
That was a joke.

« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2010, 03:03:37 PM »
Through proper prioritization. "Games before work", that's what I always say.

« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2010, 03:18:44 PM »
May 23rd it is then.

Judging by that awesome trailer at GT, it looks to be absolutely phenomenal, completely one-upping the first one with huge levels and bigger bosses. I'm definitely hyped now.

Oh, one more thing...

HNNNNNGGGGG, another Sunshine-inspired level. Can't wait to visit this one.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2010, 03:20:43 PM »
The fact that Yoshi is there means he apparently won't dissolve in water, though.

:D

« Reply #129 on: February 24, 2010, 05:04:29 PM »
Hate to burst your bubble, Turtle, but Yoshi is in the air at the time the image was taken. You're probably right, though.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #130 on: February 24, 2010, 05:14:47 PM »
But where did he jump from?  That island in the background is a bit far for Yoshi to have come from there, even with the Flutter Jump.

Unless...

OH NO HE BOUNCED ON THE CRAB FOR EXTRA AIRTIME.  WATER-SOLUBLE YOSHI IS BACK WE'RE ALL DOOMED!

« Reply #131 on: February 24, 2010, 05:27:26 PM »
I've always hated how trailers for big-budget games use only dramatic, impractical angle shots. I would much rather see a scant few seconds of realistic gameplay, complete with life gauges and whatnot cluttering up the screen, than be mesmerized by the gaudy deception contained in Mr. Wiggles' image.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #132 on: February 24, 2010, 06:04:54 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #133 on: February 24, 2010, 09:54:45 PM »
I would much rather see a scant few seconds of realistic gameplay, complete with life gauges and whatnot cluttering up the screen, than be mesmerized by the gaudy deception contained in Mr. Wiggles' image.

There's been trailers for the gameplay ever since it was announced. I only posted that screenshot because of the Sunshine-inspired level.

Hopefully, there's more where that came from. The bonus star course from SM64DS was a total cocktease.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #134 on: February 24, 2010, 10:03:19 PM »
HOH SNAP, GIANT LAND IS BACK

Did I mention that trailer impressed me?
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Print