Print

Author Topic: HELP PLEASE!!!  (Read 3489 times)

« on: December 02, 2005, 03:31:19 PM »
A while ago, I made a topic called, "Are you currently playing Mario Kart DS?" and Sapphira told me to use the chat room but, I don't understand how to sign on. :( Some one help me please.

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 03:54:30 PM »
And also, how to I make a link? AND how do I change the colour of the font?

(Wow, I sound like a newbie...)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 04:54:10 PM »
In chronological order!

• To make a link, you must either use the HTML version or BBCode version. Here's HTML and BBCode, respectively.
Code: [Select]
<a href="www.fakeurl.wtd">Here's fake url!</a>
[url=www.fakeurl.wtd]Here's fake url![/url]
  • Oh please, not colored text...  If you must, please withstrain yourself. The code:
Code: [Select]
[color=redorsomething][/color]
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 04:56:14 PM by Suffix »

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 05:39:20 PM »
To get into the chatroom via Java, enter the username you want in the text box, then click connect. It should open a new window with a white/gray box in it. A security warning will pop up; make sure to click yes. It then should connect you.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2005, 08:11:16 PM »
To get into the chatroom via Java, enter the username you want in the text box, then click connect. It should open a new window with a white/gray box in it. A security warning will pop up; make sure to click yes. It then should connect you.

But it says I'm not connected... and when I click on "Connect", it says "Unable to connect". What do I do then?

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2005, 08:56:57 PM »
Get mIRC.

Print