Print

Author Topic: TMK Adventure  (Read 2074 times)

« on: January 27, 2002, 04:46:26 PM »
I have reread my last story and came to this conclusion: It was horrible. I'm not sure how this one will turn out. but hopefully it'll be fun. this is an open story. have fun with it. in fact, feel free to mangle it out of shape.
Ahem.
Deezer sat at his computer, typing furiously.
"I gotta make some kinda bulletin that tells why I haven't updated in so long!" he said. then, all of a sudden, a small icon appeared under "miscellaneous". it appeared to be a small picture of Mushroom boy. he wondered who put that up. he then proceeded to click it. Deezer could never have been prepared for what was about to happen. the computer began to rattle and shake and make odd noises. he cautiously checked the moniter to see what had changed. It seemed to be nothing at first, but then the screen flicered and deezer was sucked into the moniter.
Inside, deezer noticed that he was no longer in his room, but in a strange town, yet it was familiar. he recognized it as toad town. he was in the mario universe! it seemed strange that everyone was so much smaller than he. but he soon adjusted. he explored the town wich was a mixture of things he had seen in "Paper Mario" and "Mario RPG". he was amazed at how real it looked. he got so caught up in the scenery that he didn't see where he was going and bumped into someone.
Then he was in for a shock, as the one he bumped into was david dayton!
 someone go on from here!

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

Print