Print

Author Topic: A Mario Kart Story  (Read 2776 times)

« on: February 02, 2006, 07:31:40 PM »
Chapter I
The begining   

As I looked at my brother, Mario. He gave my a nod, like he was wishing me luck. I nodded back. We both turned our head to the front of the starting line. Sweat dripped down from my cheek as I thought to my self: "Am I really ready for this?"
    The other racers started their engines. The sound was like an angry bore.
    "This is the race of my future..." I thought as I gripped the steering wheel tighter. But when Yoshi smiled at me, I felt a little better; I had friends who cared.
    The music started, the crowd went silent, and the numbers shot at us. It seemed like forever for each number to fade away. After the one, I heated up my engine in doubt. GO!! I floored it, but I wasn't going. I saw all of my rivals pass me by, one by one, as tears veiled my eyes. I had held the gas too long.... AGAIN. Toad always warned me about that. As I balance out the choke, I zoomed off into the race.
    The first item blocks came into sight. I tried to concentrate on grabbing one, only to miss it. "Aw, NO!" I said. Rage blinded my eyes from seeing all but red. But then I remembered: There was a shortcut up ahead! I was saved! I yanked the wheel to the left to pass through the mud, which would guide me to third place. I bumped into Waluigi, and I managed to grab a mushroom. I threw it to my engine. It started growling like a chain chomp as gravity pulled my head back.
    I dashed by DK and Mario in excitement that I would have a chance. I was in first place! I was so happy, but only until I heard that sound. The horrid sound that could be heard miles away... A blue shell was coming my way, and fast. I doubted myself for a moment, but then Peach threw a banana in front of me. I looked behind my self. When she winked at me, I knew what to do. I swerved into it and spun out. The blue shell hit me, but it was like I had invincibility for a split second. I evaded it.
    The last line of the last lap came into sight. I snaked around the edges in tension of hoping Bowser wouldn't pass me. As I feared, he shot a red shell at me. I was so afraid... But it came up. I had barely passed the finish line before it striked me. I had won!
    I stepped out of me Poltergust 4000, and Daisy came up to me and gave me a kiss. My cheeks became roses as I looked at Mario. He smiled at me. I smiled back. I had doubted my self too much... But the next level, I will have more confidence.

To be continued...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 10:03:35 PM by Khold »

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 09:27:01 PM »
Hey, that's pretty good, I'm looking forward to the rest!
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 10:02:46 PM »
Woops, no body has noticed the title yet. XD I forgot to change the name.

Thanks, BLF. :)

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 10:55:49 PM »
Ahaha, I was going to write a similar story to this... great job!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 05:29:42 PM »
Great story! Very original. Keep writing!! (its been a long time)
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print