Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart DS Released in USA  (Read 15015 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2005, 01:05:03 AM »
That's pretty cool. I have all the stuff I need for the wifi except a game that connects to wifi. And whatever you need to plug the DS to the computer. Birthday list, maybe.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2005, 05:00:17 AM »
Is anyone else having problems with online play?  I even went to a Wayport access point and it took 5 or 6 minutes before I gave up.  The DS did connect to NWFC but couldn't find opponents.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2005, 11:04:12 AM »
Oh man, wish I had a DS. Wish I could whap Deezer in the back and make him eat my DUST!!   ;D
Most Wishy-Washy

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2005, 01:27:23 PM »
I bought MK:DS yesterday and spent quite a bit of time on the missions section. No online gaming for me until I recieve my USB dongle-thing. Harsh words, 667th Dude. I think it would be wise to suppress overconfidence.

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2005, 01:45:16 PM »
Oh man, wish I had a DS. Wish I could whap Deezer in the back and make him eat my DUST!!   ;D

Remember, you'll be dealing with the Mario master.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2005, 03:23:24 PM »
I beat the game so fast! I unlocked everything!

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2005, 04:27:18 PM »
Oooh, sounds fun. Too bad I spent all my money just moments ago
Hey, wazzap? It's the Phred-guy! Isn't that nifty?

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2005, 08:03:45 PM »
'Tis on my Christmas list.

I'll try and get the DS going from the Airport connection in this house, seeing as that USB adapter thingamabobber only works for XP.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2005, 08:50:09 PM »
I'm-a go make a Christmas List topic.
It's YOUR problem!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2005, 10:09:36 PM »
I have all the stuff I need for the wifi except a game that connects to wifi. And whatever you need to plug the DS to the computer.

So basically you have nothing. ... except a computer and internet... and with the fact that you're posting here, we already knew that.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2005, 12:26:31 AM »
XD
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2005, 12:31:38 AM »
He has a DS, that's a start. ::)
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2005, 12:55:08 AM »
I've got a router that's compatible. And a DS. That's... about it. I'll get MKDS eventually, like with Christmas or birthday money... And then I'll find out what kind of USB cord I need to use it.
It's YOUR problem!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2005, 01:11:02 AM »
I've got a router that's compatible. And then I'll find out what kind of USB cord I need to use it.

If you have a router that's compatible, you don't need the USB thing.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2005, 03:01:11 AM »
Cool. So all I have to do is get MKDS somehow. Too bad video games don't fall out of the sky.
My router's a Linksys. The broadband/dsl/whatever thingy's Direcway. I can't wait... Hopefully I'll be in town sometime soon and my sister will ask for something, and I'll be there.
I wonder what other Mario games are gonna be on wifi. A Super Smash Bros, hopefully. A Mario Party, almost undoubtedly. I hope Nintendo takes advantage of this. You should be able to play with a friend while talking to them. There's a microphone!
It's YOUR problem!

Print