Print

Author Topic: Most Powerful Mario Game  (Read 2895 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« on: August 07, 2003, 08:12:00 PM »
In which Mario game did Mario or Luigi have the best or most powerful power-ups.

Also which flying power-up was cooler the cape-giving feather of SMW or the Tanooki suit(or racoon suit to the lay-man)of SM3

Mario is overrated Luigi rules all!!

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 08:20:05 PM »
Thanks a lot, Spamela Anderson. Post deleted.
~I.S.

Edited by - Insane Steve on 8/7/2003 7:36:23 PM

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2003, 08:38:14 PM »
Super mario Bro.s 3 has the best overall power-ups. The Tanooki suit, the Hammer Bros. sut, those are really cool.

I think the Tanooki suit is better in my mind. Alothough the cape allows you to fly over some levels, the Tanooki suit causes Mario to turn for a raccoon into a statue. That's always fun.

P.S. - That was a pointless comment jason - time to show everyone that I have mod powers on all boards and not just general.

If you have any questions on any Mario game for the GameCube, any at all, please keep them AS FAR AWAY from me as possible. I don`t want to look like a total idiot in front of the whole forum. Thanks in advance.
~I.S.~

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 08:47:10 PM »
it doesnt look like i seem to care

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 08:48:30 PM »
FLUDD was pretty cool.
Tanooki Suit is cooler than the cape.
Was the comment really pointless, or are you just flexing more muscles, Steve?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2003, 09:10:56 PM »
Erm, It went something like "Mario is crap" or something like that. Three words, 3rd one was "crap". Seriously, it was not pertenent tot he thread at all.

If you have any questions on any Mario game for the GameCube, any at all, please keep them AS FAR AWAY from me as possible. I don`t want to look like a total idiot in front of the whole forum. Thanks in advance.
~I.S.~

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2003, 05:21:58 PM »
I like the cape better.
 n/a

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2003, 09:57:11 PM »
The best Mario powerup has got to be Yoshi.

What?
He counts!

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

TEM

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2003, 11:40:47 AM »
Whoah ancient history!

This was one of my very first(and very unsucessful)threads, check out the date of the last post^.
I can just barely remember having any other signature besides what I have now, but there's proof that at one time it was different.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - TheEggMan on 11/29/2003 9:44:17 AM

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2003, 04:33:23 PM »
The best power up is the star. Invincibility is undoubtedly the best defence and any enemy that touches you dies instantly. Or the metal hat, that was pretty nice, but the hammer suit can kill boos along with everything else, and pow blocks in smw2 killed everything on the screen, or the lightning bolt in PM, oh oh, i know... the frog suit!!! it's frog-riffic.

Edited by - Birdo on 11/29/2003 2:44:53 PM
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2003, 10:05:41 AM »
Oooooooooooh!!

The power within the Metal Cap is unbeatable...
Metal Mario is so powerful, he could carry Bowser by one arm and fling him over to 300 miles per hour, and 100 miles away radius!

Some disadavntages!
-Slowness.
-Can't swim!
-Temporary.

............................ '_';

I think I will settle for a Starman being Invinsible Mario!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

TEM

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2003, 05:16:06 PM »
Ummm...

This wasn't bumped up for furthur posting, it's like a museum piece. It's for looking at and marveling over, not for touching

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Print