Print

Author Topic: An Edumacational Video  (Read 2137 times)

« on: March 07, 2005, 10:31:26 PM »
Go here to see the information available to new, young, influencable drivers like me.

One of the best flash films I've ever seen. In my opinion. Of course, all the rest of the flash movies I've posted at message board have been booed down, so I'm due for a good show....right? Right?

*waits for immenent disapproval*

If I had a dollar for every brain you don`t have, I`d have one dollar.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 3/7/2005 8:31:44 PM

"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 10:54:02 PM »
Boo! Hiss! Right. I was very amused. The music and sound effects were hilarious... And having the circles be people was somehow quite funny to me. Of course, I feel it necessary to acknowledge your find. You're the only person that has ever posted in a thread based on my work. With that aside, however, I did really enjoy that particular flash movie. Hey, it made sense! Unlike some flash movies I've seen recently.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 10:57:03 PM »
That's got to be one of the best non-Homestarrunner.com Flash movies I've ever seen.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 08:36:12 PM »
My dad showed me that thing a while ago. It was funny then, and it's funny now.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
STOP MISSPELLING MY NAME IN THE CHATROOM! IT''S NOT o_O! IT''S o_0! OH-UNDERSCORE-ZERO!

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 09:56:38 PM »
That's a good thing for me to watch, because I get my permit next month.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2005, 10:00:22 PM »
Keep in mind that was how not to drive, Vid.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2005, 08:15:59 AM »
I saw the vid last weekend because stumbleupon suggested it to me.  It is funny for an educational video.  I give it 4 L's.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2005, 10:43:36 AM »
Oh, okay, Suffix.

*Parks in the non-handicapped space, only for it to get smashed by a driving paraplegic*
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2005, 06:49:06 PM »
I actually couldn't tell whether the yeses and noes were referring to the clip before or after it.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print