Print

Author Topic: I Made This Topic On The Internet Channel!  (Read 15236 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« on: December 22, 2006, 02:26:26 AM »
The trial's out! And this took 4 minutes to write.

Glorious day!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 03:08:52 AM »
I viewed and posted in this topic using the internet channel. :D I kind of had to work around things to capitalize that D...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 03:20:57 AM »
It was such a strange (but wonderful!) experience, that I had to verify I actually posted using the computer. It works, alright, and although you can't type quickly, it still works well. I played some of my old presents on the Internet Channel! Now I'm going to sleep...
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 03:23:15 AM by Suffix »

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 03:33:08 AM »
Sweet! Could we see pictures, please?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 03:39:36 AM »
...of Suffix sleeping?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 06:13:07 AM »
Well, like Bird Person I'm posting in this topic with my wii too.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 02:26:34 PM by SolidShroom »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 07:04:52 AM »
Now I don't even have to get out of bed to post here. Hooray Internet Channel!

too.us
Huh?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 07:10:53 AM »
Obviously, they fail at typing Wii-style.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 07:17:16 AM »
Here's an interesting "feature" I found with the text predictor. I was typing "bulb" into it. The predictor had three words: bulb, bulbs, and Bulbasaur. Clearly it was made by Nintendo!
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 07:31:29 AM »
I made this post on my crappy computer >:(. Well, I guess there are some advantages to using a computer, like smaller fonts & the ability to use the keyboard during flash games. When I get my Wii (hopefully) this christmas, I'll be able to join in on your fun.

Is everything Nintendo promised (like support for flash nd AJAX) in the beta web browser?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 07:34:30 AM »
Well, it supports Flash from what I've used it for (YouTube to watch the TMK movies).

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2006, 10:59:35 AM »
This was actually the first site I went to on the Internet Channel. :) My arm is falling asleep...

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2006, 01:31:17 PM »
So YouTube works on it? Nice. It'll make viewing so much easier.

Too bad my connection is gone. Maybe I can take my Wii to work and connect there...
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2006, 01:38:10 PM »
Well, it did.  The jerks disabled it.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2006, 03:13:39 PM »
What got disabled? YouTube? (It works for me.)

Print