Print

Author Topic: Internet Connections...Super Smash Bros Brawl  (Read 8269 times)

« on: April 01, 2008, 06:10:59 PM »
It's really funny how hard Nintendo tried to make it seem like they have a good internet connection service, and then kicks you right in the face when your ready for fun. Anyway, after spending another 40$ on Wireless Internet. (THis makes more then 150$ JUST trying to use Nintendo internet) It finally starts working. I immediatly go to Brawl to play.

So I play a normal match. After 6 minuites, all 4 players have joined, the match begins. Three words. SLOW. AS. HELL. Slower then the original Smash Bros. Slower then Brawl normal gameplay. Kidding you, I am not. Suddenly, I'm kicked out of the match, all the way back to normal Brawl screen. So I go onto Internet AGAIN, and do Spectator Mode. Well, within 20 seconds, the match starts. And the match is regular speed! I was so ****ed off, I almost broke the controller in half.

So then I try to Brawl again. After 20 minuites of waiting, I'm kicked out again, without anybody even joining. I try again. This time, it doesn't kick me out. Instead, nothing happens. I go and have dinner, and 1 hour later, I come back to find NOBODY HAS JOINED. What the ******* HELL IS WRONG WITH THE ******* INTERNET? Then, I go to normal Wii Channels, and try to use the Everybody Votes Channel, which I have been aching to use for a year, and it DOESN'T WORK. The Channel where you buy games doens't work. Nothing ******* works. AFTER 150$, NOTHING ******* HAPPENS. HOW MUCH GOD[darn] MONEY MUST I SPEND ON THIS FORSAKEN SYSTEM? 600? WHAT IS THIS? A PLAYSTATION 3? [darn] YOU NINTENDO. I HAVE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ON YOUR FALSE ADVERTISING. I...I..........

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 06:22:34 PM »
calm down there. and don't you know that spectator maches arn't live, there just replays?
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 06:23:37 PM »
It isn't Nintendo's fault if you have bad and slow Internet. Everything works great on mine.
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 06:25:50 PM »
And what kind of Internet, do you happen to have? I have gone out of my way for the last 2 months to make everything perfect for the worlds pickiest system. 2 MONTHS. I'd think they would WANT people to buy their services, not shun it. Oh well, I guess that's their strategy.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 06:26:51 PM »
HOW MUCH GOD[darn] MONEY MUST I SPEND ON THIS FORSAKEN SYSTEM? 600? WHAT IS THIS? A PLAYSTATION 3? [darn] YOU NINTENDO. I HAVE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ON YOUR FALSE ADVERTISING.

So how do you like the game?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 07:01:47 PM »
I haven't even played online, but I've heard first, second, and third-hand enough to make me stay away.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 08:26:34 PM »
Just because people are idiots does not mean that the online play is bad. In fact, it's very easy to set up and use (at least as long as you have a good brand of router). In the case of Bird Person, his internet just has no chance to survive make your time.

Anyway, I have AT&T DSL and I have a great Brawl connection.
That was a joke.

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 04:53:37 PM »
Well from all I know is that when you do a friend battle it's pretty much lag free. And I have also played alot of not to laggy brawls on vs anyone mode. I guess it all depends on the connection that other people have.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 05:35:41 PM »
...(To Link)

Nobody joins if it's a Team Battle. >:(

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 06:53:12 PM »
I waited for about six or seven minute once trying to join a 4-player free for all, and nothing happened. I did, however, get in some good practice hitting a sandbag in midair.

In the end, I was slightly irritated, but not DEVASTATED LIKE THIS ORIGINAL POSTER!!11 I didn't really want to play online with random people anyway. Currently, however, I have no wireless internet connection at all, so there's even less cause for worry.

Speaking of the original post, how did you spend $150 trying to get "Nintendo internet?" Something seems completely blown out of proportion.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 06:56:38 PM by Suffix »

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 07:08:33 PM »
Let's see...

Wifi USB Connector.....$40
Wii Points Card...........$20
Classic Controller.........$40
Buying Wireless because USB failed....$50

To get 2 Virtual Console Games: $150

**** Nintendo. Man, and to think I use to respect them.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 12:14:21 PM by Nintendoobsessed »

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 07:54:05 PM »
Magikoopas were made by people at Nintendo. And I don't think you should lose respect for Nintendo over WiFi problems.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 07:55:52 PM by Captain Jim »
No! I don't want that!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 08:08:26 PM »
In other words, the only money wasted was on the USB Connector. Also, I'm getting tired of you self-censoring yourself. It's not necessary to insert asterisks between words.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008, 08:46:52 PM »
Sooo...

How do you like the game?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 01:44:06 AM »
Also, I'm getting tired of you self-censoring yourself. It's not necessary to insert asterisks between words.
So this board doesn't have a censor?  I keep losing track of which forums censor which words.
CURSE YOU... SOMEBODY!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 02:49:54 AM »
Oh, there's an automatic censoring system. I'm just saying it's not necessary to invoke it or simulate it.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 10:16:16 AM »
Classic Controller.........$40
You got ripped off

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2008, 02:30:42 PM »
Hmmmmmmmmm. Where should I start... Ok! 1.STOP USING CAPS LOCK! 2. I have 2 suggestions: Get anger management. Or bring back the router for a new 1.
3. I laugh at the fact that your totally shuning Nintendo because of a stupid Wi-fi problem.
4. How do you like the game?

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2008, 06:07:13 PM »
^I lol'd
"it's always the present"

Print