Print

Author Topic: Help with Ocarina Of Time  (Read 7548 times)

« on: February 02, 2002, 12:03:13 AM »
Hey there.  I need some help with Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, I'm renting it right now.
1) Is it true that if you get the 200-Rupee Knife, and break it, then take the shattered piece to the Big Goron, he will give you a Claim Check for the Big Goron's Sword?
2) Do I really have to carry around the Kokiri Sword until I finally collect the Master Sword?

Thank you a lot.

---------
Wario: Welcome to Wariokart!!!  Mwahahahaha!
Yoshi: Welcome to Yoshikart you fat Mario wannabe.
Gannondorf: Where did that stupid Triforce go?
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2002, 05:36:27 PM »
ok I own OoT and you keep the kokiri sword for the entire game although you only use it as a child, also if you buy the $200 sword and break it it is useless, you get the goron sword by compleating a trade sequence and even then you can't defeat any bosses with it.
Hope I helped

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2002, 12:57:50 PM »
The only use of the Biggoron sword is to murder the Skull Kid.

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2002, 07:28:13 PM »
Actually, my friend beat Ganondorf with alternating between the Megaton Hammer and the Bigorons Sword.

Does any1 know where the Gold Skulltula in Zora's Domain is?  I can hear the stupid scratching noise (or I am out of sanity), but I cannot find the thing!  Do I have to shoot an arrow at one of those orange thingies?

And also, there is a thing called a Gold Rupee, right?  If there is, I will finally get to laugh at my friend......

---------
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2002, 12:56:48 AM »
Huh... I've seen a gold rupee before--in Majora's Mask. They're worth 200 rupees, and I've only seen them when you sell gold dust to the Curiosity shop guy.

Biggoron's sword is *niiiice*. I've used it to beat Twinrova and Ganondorf, and it makes things pretty easy.
-----
Back from the Dead!
RaiaGirl :P

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2002, 08:52:31 AM »
I've beaten Ocarina of Time (I own the game, by the way...)! But I haven't gotten the Biggoron's sword yet... I'm too slow at running around doing all the trading!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2002, 04:20:01 PM »
You RENTED Zelda 64? Good luck beating it in that short amount of time.

Anyway, what you said is NOT true. Here is how to get the Biggoron sword in seven easy steps.

1.When you become an adult, go to Kakariko village and talk to the cucco lady. She will give you a white cucco. Now go into house next to the crate that contain a cucco when you were smaller and use the chicken to wake up Talon. Then return the cucco to the cucco lady to get a Kojiro(a blue cucco).

2.Take the blue cucco, and bring it into the lost woods. When you go into the lost woods, make a left to go to the place with two tree stumps. Walk in front of the cucco lady's brother and use Kojiro. He will give you a special mushroom to give to the old hag in Kakariko village. There is a time limit, so you better hurry.

3.After you give the old hag the mushroom, she will give you some special medicine. Go back to the cucco lady's brother in the lost woods. He won't be there anymore, but one of the Kokiri girls will be there. Give the medicine to her and she will give you a saw.

4.Now go to the Gerudo's Fortress and use the long hookshot to get to the otherside. Now give the saw to the big guy that you meet in front of the tree you saw in Kakariko village when you were little. In return, he will give you a broken Biggoron sword.

5.Now go to the top of Death Mountain and give the broken sword to Biggoron. He will fixed it for you, but you will have to get special eyedrops for his hurt eyes. He will give you a prescription which you will have to take to King Zora.

6.When you give the prescription to King Zora, he will give you the special eyeball frog. You will have to take this to the professor in Hyrule's Lake, but be quick, you have a time limit!

7.After you give the professor the eyeball frog, he will make the special medicine, but it doesn't have any preservative and you will have a time limit. Take the medicine to Biggoron VERY quickly, the time limit is short in this one. After you give the medicine to Biggoron, he will give you the Claim Check. Come back to him after three days, or just play the Sun Song six times to get the Biggoron sword.

There! I'm done!

Hehe, I used to get the Biggoron sword as soon as I can. I do this so I can beat everything much easier. The Biggoron sword is twice as strong as the Master Sword, so it's much more fun that way. Well, for me anyway.

But don't be fooled. Just becauase the Biggoron sword is the most powerful sword in the game doesn't mean that it can destroy Ganon. Only the Master Sword can do that.

Anyway, I hope I help you! If you need to know anything else, whether it be Zelda:Ocarina or Time, Zelda:Majora's Mask, or just Super Mario 64, then just ask me! And I'll answer as best as I can.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2002, 04:23:59 PM »
Scylar and Frostbite, what are the both of you talking about?

The Biggoron sword can destroy any monster in the game, even Ganon.

However, you cannot use the Biggoron sword to lay the final hit on Ganon. You have to use the Master Sword for that.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2002, 04:27:29 PM »
Lietenant Eagle? Yes, there is a gold rubee in Zelda:Ocarina of Time. As a matter of fact, there are MANY of time. If you want to know where to find some, then ask me.

Anyway, about your skulltula problem. If you hear their scratching, then there IS a skulltula in the place, Just look very closely and use the right equipment for it. That's all I can tell you until you give me more specific details.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2002, 07:03:58 PM »
Cptn. Nintendo, is there a Gold Skulltula somewhere in Zora's Domain, I suppose by the king's throne?

There, I can laugh at my friend now...They're given by the cursed people when they're uncursed, right?

.............Bombchus remind me of Bobombs in a way.  For now, I have to go play SSBM.

---------
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2002, 02:32:00 PM »
Lieutenant Eagle.

Do you remember the place where you get the Silver Scale as a kid? You have to talk to that Zora at the end of the tunnel to the left of King Zora.

Well, go there as an adult, but don't jump off! Instead, look to your left and you will see a skulltula. Use your hookshot to get it.

And yes, if you free all of the curse people, then you will get a gold rubee. But do you want to know an easier way?

Okay then, go to the middle of Kakariko village. That should be between the tree and the house where Talon resides when you're a grown up. Throw a bomb in the middle of the place you're at and a hole should open up. Go in, kill the monsters down there, and open the chest to find a gold rubee. You can do this as a kid or a grown up.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2002, 05:36:24 PM »
It's not called the Big Rupee, right?  It better not...

Thanks for the tip, when I get the game I'll do that (April 10th is my birthday, I only have a few more months).

How much is the Gold Rupee worth?  And also (yes I know I asked you on the thread u started)....what is the Stone of Agony?

---------
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2002, 03:43:36 PM »
Lieutenant Eagle.

Considering that you already answer my other post, then you must know about the Stone of Agony now, so I'll answer your other question.

The gold rubee is worth 200.And no, it is not call a big rubee. Although some people might call the purple rubee that, though.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2002, 10:21:50 PM »
I nearly started throwing remarks like...well it's too inappropriate anyway...when my friend started shouting at me that it's called the "godd*mn ORANGE RUPEE".  Do I need to sock him in the face or what?

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2002, 07:58:36 PM »
If Gold rupees are in the game wheres the first one????
Do NOT laugh at me but I rented the game,
I'm trying too beat it but I still need the spiritual stones and I only have one!!!!!
I'd never make it!
I might never beat a zelda game...
Oh well.......

Mario:Welcome,One and all too Mario land!!!
Wario:No!Welcome too Wario''s woods!!!
Yoshi:No!!!Welcome too yoshi''s island!!
Toad:Are we ever gunna do the adventure?

Print