Print

Author Topic: Paper Mario "troubles" help  (Read 7348 times)

« on: October 31, 2004, 08:45:57 PM »
Alright.

Where is Garf's missing key? I can't find it anywhere, and I've looked all over.

How do I get up on Zess T.'s roof to meet with the anonymous trouble poster about the elusive badge?

"Love... How do I explain it? Love tells you when you want to be with a person forever. It makes you feel happy just to see that person happy... smiling, having fun. When you love someone you will do anything to help when he or she is in trouble." -Princess Peach, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

"Mario`s trying to get it all! Treasures, princesses... Does his greed never end?" -Kammy Koopa, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Kickin' it since 2000.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2004, 09:44:21 PM »
Garf's key?  I don't remember that being too well-hidden, though I can't remember where it is...

And you get onto Zess T.'s roof through the inn, of course!  Just like how you get to the badge shop.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2004, 07:42:24 PM »
Garf's missing key is on Zess T.'s roof.
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2004, 06:31:17 PM »
Garf's key is near the badge shop if you know where that is. If you don't go to the inn and head upstairs and head through the door up there. You sholud see it.

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2004, 06:36:37 PM »
Thanks everyone. You know, I figured it out in early November, though.
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2004, 07:49:39 PM »
Where is that "cricket" item.(You know, for beating Horntail) I searched all over the castle and couldn't find it. And when I fought Horntail without it, well, it wasn't pretty sight.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2004, 08:49:56 PM »
You may have found it, actually.  It's a little unclear.
It takes the form of an Attack FX badge.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2004, 06:51:28 AM »
You're kidding! I found that thing ages ago! The only reason I didn't equip it was because I didn't like the new sounds.

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2004, 09:08:43 AM »
Say, what happens if you fall for Horntail's "tricks"? I decided not to take any of the stuff he promised because that letter said not to but I am kind of curious.

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2005, 07:52:24 PM »
I think if you accept the offer, Hooktail will draw you in to attack you.

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2005, 08:12:00 PM »
Yeah and besides, when he asks you if you will accept his offer of 1000 coins, you should not accept. the limit to how meny coins you can have is 999 (i know that cuz i am a pro at PMTTYD)
"Ok class, listen up! Mario2 + Luigi1 = mariluigi3"

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2005, 02:48:19 PM »
Where can I find a "Golden Leaf" for that one trouble with the chef?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2005, 02:50:08 PM »
I think it was in the tree behind the building with all the ghosts.  There a hole in the fence on the left/back side.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2005, 04:12:53 PM »
I put an answer on your other post about the golden leaf. Go there.

Tallulah: *Shakes tail feathers* TWEEET!!!
Me: Yes, birdy? Oh, no, you didn''t... *Looks at sleeve of t-shirt.* Aw, pickle juice. You did.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2005, 07:17:48 PM »
Um, what am I supposed to do with the dried bouquet from Bub-Ulber?

Tweet! Any Questions? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print